.....Joshua!!!
Last nights finale was unbelievable, I believe it was the best so far! All the dances were unreal! It was so fun to see all the best dancers from all four seasons dance together! And to finally see Mary Murphy and Nigel actually show their talent....(cuz we all want to know why their such 'EXPERTS' ha!) But I had a feeling the whole time watching the finale that it was going to be Joshua all the way...and it happened!! I really was so happy to see him win it all! I really liked him and he was so entertaining! To be honest I never thought it would come down to him starting from the beginning but each week he would just continue to be better and better! This season was awesome and the best choreographing of all the seasons so far! I'm so sad that it has come to an end but so happy for the outcome!
Last nights finale was unbelievable, I believe it was the best so far! All the dances were unreal! It was so fun to see all the best dancers from all four seasons dance together! And to finally see Mary Murphy and Nigel actually show their talent....(cuz we all want to know why their such 'EXPERTS' ha!) But I had a feeling the whole time watching the finale that it was going to be Joshua all the way...and it happened!! I really was so happy to see him win it all! I really liked him and he was so entertaining! To be honest I never thought it would come down to him starting from the beginning but each week he would just continue to be better and better! This season was awesome and the best choreographing of all the seasons so far! I'm so sad that it has come to an end but so happy for the outcome!Go Joshua!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment