Thursday, August 7, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Finale Tonight!!!

Whose it gonna be???? Twitch, Katee, Courtney or Joshua???
My Personal Thoughts:

Twitch: I think Twitch is just a character and is so good on stage. He is such a great entertainer with such a great personality! I love it when he wears his glasses with 'no lenses' it shows is personality! He's the underdog out of the four with not having any background training...which makes it that more exciting if he were to win the whole thing! I'd be happy if he did!

Katee: I absolutely love this girl and I honestly believe she deserves to win it all! I have LOVED every piece she has performed! She has so much heart when she dances, you can just see it in her face and feel that she does! She has always played her character, no matter what it was, and did such a great job of doing it! She is a beautiful dancer and I would LOVE to see her win it!

Courtney: I really have grown to like Courtney the past couple of weeks! I really like her style and I think she does a great job of doing it! I think she has improved so much throughtout the show! In my own opinion, in the final four I think she is the weakest but I do like her and think she's a great dancer; I just don't see her winning it...but I could be wrong!

Joshua: Oh Joshua...he is such a stud without those braces on ha! He is the hidden talent dancer I think...I would never thought he could be as good as he is! For those who watched it last night...his routine with Twitch with the Russian Nutcracker piece...his 'Toe-Touches' what? They were unreal! I would love it if he won as well because I think he is a great dancer and is such a great guy!

We're all gonna have to wait and see who its going to be! I honestly can't wait! I am sad though to have it end already...I love this show!! I loved this season and I think its only going to get better! Leave a comment and tell me who you predict to win it I'd love to hear your opinions!! :)

2 comments:

matt and eve lloyd said...

Katee!! (I hope) She's been my favorite from the very beginning so I hope she wins it. But to be honest I like all of them! This is the first time in the history of this show that I like all four finalists and I won't be super upset whatever way it goes.

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I am rooting for Katee too! I have loved every dance she's done...but I think if she doesn't win I'd like to see Twitch win, I love his personality. I always look forward to your SYTYCD updates!! :)