Today, me and Jeff recieved this email called 'Reflections of Jesus Christ.' It is a short video clip of beautiful pictures taken by a photographer of a Pageant cast in Mesa, Arizona. They traveled many different locations in Arizona that the photographer felt looked like places in Israel, where the events took place and recreated the scenes.
This slideshow is about 6 minutes long but it is absolutely beautiful and very worth it. In the background is playing my favorite hymm "Come Thou Font of Every Blessing," it gave me chills just watching it. It was very touching to us when we were watching it this morning....even got a little teary eyed in fact! The pictures that are in this slideshow are real...not paintings (which they look like). I hope it touches you as much as it touched me and Jeff.
Click this website to see this incredible slideshow...make sure to expand it so you can see the full picture....Enjoy! :)
3 comments:
Char-Thank you so much for posting that. It was absolutely beautiful. You know how much Nic and I love that song. I still need to burn you that c.d. that I have with that song on it.
Ok so do you change your layout every day or what?
That is so neat!! I love it. I'm excited to show Matt. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment