Friday, August 1, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance....

Just one more week to go and its all over! What are we going to do for a year? ha ha jk! It really went by so fast this summer it seemed like! This week was amazing I thought, there honestly was not ONE bad dance! I knew it was going to be another suprising result show just because the fact that everyone had a good week!

Here Are The Dances (I put them in order in the wayI thought they did good):
Katee & Joshua's dance was my favorite one of all night! It was so touching and so amazing! There was so many different lifts and they all looked so graceful! They both did so good in this routine! Katee is just an amazing dancer, and can dance to anything and Joshua is just a stud with his BRACES off and that NEW smile! :) Katee& Joshua were the couple of the night I thought...just the fact that they have been partners before made it even funner to watch them dance together again! This routine was oh so good! I thought this was one of Joshua's best dances of the season. He looked so manly and strong, he did awesome! I absolutely loved it! Courtney & Marks creepy, corky dance was a very interesting one ha! Despite the hot outfit Courtney got to wear, I thought it was a good routine...it was very different and just perfect for Mark's style!!! I really thought Courtney played her part really well and of course Mark did a great job! I was laughing at the beginning when he was walking towards her so weird (if you saw it you'd know what part I'm talking about ha)! They both did a great job!
Chelsie & Twitch's dance I thought was really good! Twitch looked so good in this routine and like Joshua, was really manly and strong in it! Chelsie was just beautiful as always, especially her shoes, where can I get them? Ha jk! I was so happy to see them as a partners for once!They did a great job dancing together!

Mark & Courtney's routine was very elegent and beautiful I thought! It was to David Cook's, American Idols winner's song! I'm not going to lie but I was suprised Courtney wore a longer dress like that, I'm use to seeing her in short somewhat scandales dresses ha ha! But I thought she looked beautiful and they both danced so well together, especially with this routine! I really liked it!
Twitch & Chelsie's composer hip hop routine was very unique but interesting! I wouldn't of said that it was my favorite hip hop routine but I thought they pulled it off pretty well! I don't think Chelsie has done a hip hop routine all season, so it was good to see her do one! Twitch played his part, like always, with his cute personality, which made it really fun to watch! It was weird seeing Chelsie be this crazy composer but she did a good job, I thought!
The Results:
Mark & Chelsie Go Home

This week's result show was just like last weeks! I was completely suprised that Chelsie was the girl to go...I was so hoping to have Courtney go and have Chelsie stay for the Grand Finale! I do think Courtney really stepped it up this week and did very good but I just am a bigger fan of Chelsie, I have from the very beginning! I thought she was so cute when she was saying her thanks and how she felt about the experience of being on the show, such a mormon response ha! Its going to be so weird not seeing her compete next week! :( Then there's Mark...I really liked him, even with his weird corkiness ha! But it was down to Twitch and Mark and I really was hoping to have Twitch stay and that is what happened! I was so glad! But I do think Mark is a great dancer but I never thought he would be the winner, so I'm glad that he got to where he did because he did a great job each week!

My Predictions of Next Week's Winner:

I honestly believe it will be between Katee & Joshua! My opinion I think Katee deserves it all the way but then again a lot of people like Joshua so it may be a suprising ending! I do think it would be cool to have Twitch win it as well just because of his background story of not going on it the year before and then having no background training...he would be the underdog winner, I'd be happy! I'm not the biggest fan of Courtney, but I do think she is a great dancer; I just don't see her winning, in my opinion! But I guess we'll all just have to wait and see how it turns out next week ahhh! Its coming to an end, I'm so sad!

No comments: