I have been dying to post something about my cute little nephew Dawson! I had to wait til I got home to do it since I was in Boston when he was born. But let me just tell you how dang cute this little guy is! He weighed 7 lbs and was 19.5 inches long with so much hair! He's a tiny little guy, sometimes I feel like I'm going to drop him because of how small he is but he is so cuddly, I love it! Landen is so cute with him, he's already being the big brother! Congratulations Chantell & Ray!
10 comments:
He is so cute! Now its your turn!!!
did you do the scrapbook page? so cute! and he is so hairy, i love it! my little guy is so bald, i wonder if he will ever get hair
He's so cute!! I love babies with hair! I'm glad you finally got to see him and that you're finally home!
He is a doll! How fun! I bet you guys are so glad that you are home! Especially so you can play with this little guy! By the way, I'm way jealous of your New York trip. So fun! I'm glad you guys had such a good summer!
he is so stincking cute. tell your sister congrats. we miss you guys. We will be back home in about 3.5 weeks. we are driving home so that should take about a week since we are coming with eko.
He is a cutie. I had to wait forever to see him! Slacker Chan...jk!
Hey CharLee, how are you? Looks like you guys had a blast in Boston? Are you happy to be back? I love your picture on the top, how did you do it?
ya we are moving to California in January!!! Can you believe it!? It's so crazy and we are pretty nervous about how it's all going to play out with a baby and graduating all at the same time! haha! Your sister's little man looks like a complete angel! i didn't even know she was pregnant! How exciting, i'm so happy for her! Keep me updated and come visit us in Cali!! We'll make a girl trip out of it and bring jenni along :-) love you xoxo
He is such a little cutie. I swear though, when your sister cut Nic's hair I thought she said she was having a girl? Am I crazy or were they surprised late on?? Anyway, we NEED to get together now that you guys are back!!
I didn't even know Chantell was pregnant...what a cutie!
Post a Comment