Sunday, November 2, 2008

The next night we had a party at the Noah's in Pleasant Grove that Alan & Jessica Swick put together! We thought we'd dress up a little crazier then the party before so this is what we came up with.....

Don't you love my long black hair...sexy I know!Us with our sweet guns...don't worry Jeff's gun is fake!Here are the hosts of the party Alan & Jessica Swick as Cavemen!John & Sierra Prina in the sweetest outfit ever! They came up with the best costumes and went all out! At our party we had a prize for the best looking costume look a like, they were the couple who were Mario & Princess Peach....so cute and of course they won! Great costumes you two! :) My hubby being his usual self on stage singing Y-M-C-A!
What a stud! :) We played the game where you have to cover your partner as a mummy real fast and we actually won ha!Us after singing our hearts out in karaokee to the song by Shakria Hips Don't Lie! We were in a competition against three other couples and we all had to sing this song and we gave it our all to win the prize and we DID! ha ha We won a spa package for us both to go get massages it was well worth it!

The Annual Carn Halloween Party


Brittany, Debbie, Stephanie, Brynlee, Kensley & TannerGood ole Deb as a Hippie Pirate ha ha...every year she goes all out on her costume! :)Tad as John Travolta on Saturday Night Fever and Trey-Bomb as a bat!Brittany as one sassy woman! Mike as a creepy guy lets just say ha and cute little Tanner as a BMX rider!
Me with Stephanie in her HOT costume! :) Bytheway Steph, I really loved the mascara mole you placed on your cheek ha ha!
Cute baby Brynlee as a Lady Bug!

Me as a hot cop ha jk and Brittany with her sweet wig!The lovely authority couple...oh yeah! The Thueson Family Me with Kristen, the hot Disco Girl!

The Carn Family! Thanks for the fun night everyone! Its always the funnest when were all together especially in the sassy outfits we were all in ha ha! :)

Ray & Chantell's Halloween Party


Jeff as a Hot Grease Monkey Man and me his sassy flag girl! :) ( We thought we'd change our costume one last time...why not be three different couples at each party ha)

Jeff & Ray who is Brad Pitt if you can't tell by all of his children and don't miss his sweet sign on his chest "I left my (heart) in Africa!"

Jeff putting off the vibe...

Me having a little too much fun on the ride home...

This year of Halloween was so much fun! Every party was so much fun! Thanks everyone who had the parties and who came! We had fun! :)

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

you look hot as a cop. Sierra looked so good to. I wish I could have seen her as princess peach. so you look hot with either long or short dark hair.

Nic & Trudi said...

You guys were sure busy. It looks like you had a lot of fun though!!

Nate and Paige said...

You were busy this halloween season! And I totally recognize your flag girl dress... might have one of my own. Although I didn't wear it much cause I was to busy bing Mickey(why was I Mickey again?haha)