Eve, my cute friend tagged me awhile ago and I'm finally now doing it ha ha...
The Rules of the Game:
1: Link the person who has tagged you: Eve.
2: Post the rules on your blog.
3: Write 6 random things about yourself.
4: Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
~Six Random Things About Myself~
1: I absolutely love Cereal..I could eat cereal for every meal and be satisfied! Jeff makes fun of me all the time....whenever he calls and I'm eating he always says are you eating cereal and majority of the time I am! :)
2: Whenever I wash my hands, no matter what, I always grab three paper towels to dry my hands off...don't know why but I do!
3: I can't stand having dishes in the sink! Jeff is the worst to because he'll make something and never put it in the dishwasher unless I tell him too right then!
4: Whenever I eat something spicy or heavy like cafe rio I always have to eat something sweet after eating it...to try to get the spicy taste out of course! :)
5: I am the worst when it comes to opening bags ha ha such as cereal, candy bags and etc. I honestly somehow rip them every time I do it! It's so bad that Jeff stops me before everytime I'm about too! Sad I know!
6: I absolutely love taking pictures! I'm hoping to get a nice camera in a few months to take better pictures...my family calls me Kodak because I always have my camera taking pictures of everyone...I even carry my camera charger in my purse...I know I'm weird ha ha! But my older sister said that when my oldest nephew needs pictures of him growing up that he needs to come to my house and get them...thats how many pictures I take ha ha!
Now I tag:
1: Chantell
2: Lauren
3: Trudi
4: Andrea
5: Karlie
6: McKenzie
7 comments:
Thats a fun one!! I will start thinking of stuff!!!
I am the Kodak person in my family to! I totally fall asleep in most movies to. Our poor husbands :)
Tiffany Mason
you need to add to your list that your obsessed with making your bed right when you first wake up haha CLEAN FREAK!
I eat cereal all the time too!!
Charlee we are very similar!! That was fun to read :)
I am also a cereal-aholic. It's a big problem for me :)
loved learning about char char!
Post a Comment