Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Flag Football Champions!!!



















Yes, my hubby is a 'Flag Football' Champion!!! :) Him and a few buddies made up a team for the UVU Flag Football Tournament and won it! With them winning it, they got to go to Arizona State and play there against a lot of good teams and.......won that too ha ha! I honestly about died when he had told me that they had won! The thing that makes it even funnier but awesome is that it doesn't end at Arizona State....they are going to TAMPA FLORIDA to play flag football!! They are all so excited! I'm so proud of them!! :)
Good Luck Guys!!!
(P.S. Luckily one of the guys mom went to Arizona and took all these awesome action photos which made me so happy because I wasn't able to go!)

1 comment:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

haha that is seriously the funniest thing ever