Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Its Christmas Time!!!

I absolutely love Christmas, its my favorite time of the year! This year I got to decorate my house for the very first time for Christmas and it was so much fun! If I could I would leave it up throughout the new coming year.....but I won't ha! Here is my cute Christmas tree in my family room....I love it! My mom was so sweet to come over to my house and help me decorate my garland on top of my entertainment center...it is so cute!My mom also helped me with this cute decoration....we took the extra pieces of what I put in my garland above my entertainment center and put it on the back of my chairs....I love it!!!I just love this simple word 'Believe' because I think it represents two things....believe in the spirit of Christmas and the one true meaning of why we celebrate Christmas and that is Our Savior.
The feeling of Christmas is such a wonderful feeling to have, it makes me just smile inside and out. It is truely the greatest time of the year! The thing that has made this Christmas so much better for me is the feeling that I get when I give to others that may need something a little more then I do! I'm so grateful to be surrounded by people who want to give back to others, it makes Christmas that much better knowing that you did something for someone who needed it! I wish it felt like this all year round....
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Collin said...

Love it!! It looks SO good. Your family has always had the best sense of style with decorating! I wish my little place looked that good!

Jillbee said...

Charlee I think your awesome. Your blog is soooo cute. How do you keep the postings going without getting archived? And where do you get the cute fonts from?

tiff and chris johnson said...

Char you are so cute. You always find the meaning in everything, that's why i stinkin love you. Merry Christmas!! xoxo