Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What A Night!!!

Last night me and the girls in my family and my mother-in-law and and sister-in-law went to 'Evolutions of Dance Concert" performed by the Vibe Studio! It was absouletly amazing! They are incredible dancers! The whole time watching it I didn't want it to ever end and it just made me miss dancing so much more!!! They did contempoary, hip hop, ballroom, and so much more! Oh if I could be back dancing again! I've decided I'm going to take classes there so I can get back to my old self! I completely recommened this performance! If you love dance or just like to watch it go I promise you'll be pleased!
Some Special Guests....
Benji Schwimmer who had won 'So You Think You Can Dance' a few seasons back was there performing with the studio! It was so fun to be right there watching him! He is amazing and makes dancing so much fun to watch! We were hoping to get a picture with him after wards but I think he was hidding out so he wouldn't be stuck for hours ha! My poor little sister was dying that she didn't get to meet him....maybe next time...hopefully!!! :)

Last But Not Least....A Special Guest......
Air Supply performed!!!! Well actually just the one on the right ( the blonde one) came and performed for us! You should've seen my mom....she was in heaven! He sang "I'm All Out Of Love..." oh it was so much fun!!! We were sitting in the back of the middle section and when he came out he asked everyone who wanted to, to come up closer to the stage so of course my mom couldn't resist so we all ran up there and ended up staying there the rest of show! Oh it was amazing! Love Air Supply!!! :)

Lets just say what a night......couldn't of been any better!!!! :)

6 comments:

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

Thats awesome you got to see it. one of our friends is one of the main dancers. have you ever seen that picture of a guy and a girl dancing I think ballroom. he is a latin guys and they use that picture for everything I have seen it in almost every state we have been to. well, he is the guy. I know that made no sense, lol.

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

Thats awesome you got to see it. one of our friends is one of the main dancers. have you ever seen that picture of a guy and a girl dancing I think ballroom. he is a latin guys and they use that picture for everything I have seen it in almost every state we have been to. well, he is the guy. I know that made no sense, lol.

Jillbee said...

Sounds like a great time! The Vibe was just recommended to me for Casie. I think I will check it out. Is that where you danced?

amy said...

hey charlee, it's amy!! remember me? :) your blog is so cute and i just had to write a quick note to tell you how cute you are and how good of a dancer you are. i remember watching you thinking how incredibly talented you were! you were always fun to watch. i'm a big fan. you and your husband look like you are doing great and happy as ever. start pumpin out the kids! :)

The Robinson's said...

hey! how are ya! i just started teaching again and i love it, but i miss dancing too! do you know what classes they have for adults! i have got to get in one!

Jillbee said...

Charlee the font thing worked!