So the past couple of weeks we have done some fun things so I thought I'd post them since I've been doing so well at posting ha ha!
Here's Trey-Bomb cheesing it like always!! :)
My favorite picture of Jeff & Trey.......Trey was laughing so hard...it was so cute!
Me, Brynlee & Brittany at good ole' Jack and Jill's
We went to the movie 'Taken' with our good friends Lauren & Adam. I really liked the movie...it was so intense the entire time! So for those who haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it! Oh and by the way...those glasses are real not just for trends ha don't worry I am now officailly a nerd!
Our cute friends Lauren & Adam waiting in line for our movie and yes of course while were waiting we gotta take pictures ha! :)
Just the other night we had a game night over at my best friends from high schools cute home! It was so much fun to hang out with some of the old gang again!
Us goofying off.....
The other day I went to Paradise Bakery with three of my close friends Andrea, Lauren & Kristi! We had a good time! :)
My sweet friends Lauren & Kristi
Me & Andrea trying to take a funny picture but it ended up only being me doing the dumb face...thanks ange! ha ha jk
Lauren being soooo attractive ha ha & Kristi trying to be a thug!
A couple of weeks ago my brother Chase who is on a mission in Louisiana sent us home his favorite meal down in the Southern Lands! Let me tell you it was sooooo spicy but soooo yummy! The reason why were acting a little silly in the picture is because the hot sauce that he sent us was called "Slap YO Mama" so were doing like it says ha ha!
This is the spicy, yummy meal from Louisiana!!!
This is the spicy, yummy meal from Louisiana!!!
2 comments:
It looks like you've been having a lot of fun lately!! We need to get together soon...Matt and I miss our movie nights over at your house. :)
ps I think your glasses look so cute!! Seriously, I want glasses. I don't need them, but I think they make an outfit
Your glasses are cute, they are like mine and I love mine. you look so cute/ hot mama. I miss you girly.
Post a Comment