Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday Babyboy!!!


You know I love you


And you must know too


That my happiest moments


Are those spent with you


For when we're together


Or when we're apart


You're first in my thoughts


And first in my heart.

I am married to the most wonderful man on earth! I am so lucky to have him in my life forever and ever! He's the best thing thats ever happened to me! I couldn't be more happier!

Happy Birthday Love! I hope your having a great one!

Love you more than words can say!

7 comments:

Beck said...

You look beautiful!! I LOVE your hair and the new glasses. You are one sexy mama. YOur hubby is so lucky to have you!!

Unknown said...

say happy birthday to him from us.

Nic & Trudi said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!!! Very cute pic Charlee...we had tons of fun with you guys this weekend. Too bad is was so cold though.

matt and eve lloyd said...

Happy birthday Jeff!! Hope you guys had a good day celebrating :)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I totally forgot to tell you that we couldn't come to Jeff's birthday dinner :( Sorry! Hope it was fun! Happy Bday Jeff.

Brad & Donna said...

Hey YOU....darling girl! I am glad I found you on here. I saw that you came to my site and I thought I better add you. I LOVED looking at all of your cute pictures! You are so dang cute. I am glad to say that we are family! :)

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!