Rascal Flatts
Bob That Head Concert!!!!!
I thought since I took so many pictures (like always :) ) I would show you all how amazing the concert really was!!! I have to say it was one of my favorite concerts yet!!!!
Jessica Simpson Opened Up!!
But she still did good besides that little moment......:)
Good Lookin' Joe (don't tell the hubby ha ha :) ) playing the guitar! He was so good!
Jay singing "Sara Beth" and playing the piano! He was really funny at the concert he came out and joked about Utah girls when they all get dressed up a little scandalous and think guys are perv's when they look at them ha ha! So funny but so true!
After their last song they had all the balloons and stringers fall from the ceiling and my sweet hubby caught one for me!!!
Thanks Babyboy for making my Valentines that much better!!! I couldn't of been more excited especially you being right there with me pretending to sing the songs with me!!! :)
I love you!!!
4 comments:
oh i am so jealous! what a fun time for you and yo' man!
that looks like the best concert ever! i love rascal flatts!! why do we never hang out anymore!?! it's crazy!! we need to plan something asap. hope you're doing well!
That looks like soooo much fun! Glad you got to go!
How fun is that?!? I love all the cute pictures. Rascal Flatts are so amazing in concert! I've seen them a few times but you can never get sick of a good ole country concert! I'm excited to get together with you guys next week, it's been way to long!
Post a Comment