Monday, March 30, 2009

My Baby Sisters 3rd Birthday!!!

This past Saturday was my cute little sister Chazney's 3rd birthday!!! This was her invitation that I made for her and I thought it turned out so cute! And yes of course it was a princess party cuz she is one right?! Ha ha :) My mom went all out on her party to (like she always does) she had a cinderella barbie cake, pink and yellow cupcakes with sparkles, a princess crown pinyata, and so much more! She was so cute too she was in a cute fluffy skirt! She's our little princess! We love her to death! She keeps us all on our toes thats for sure!
Happy Birthday Chazney!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is already three years old! I remember when you threw my bridal shower at your house and she was a newborn! CRAZY! She's darling, just like all the Cook girls!

Jillbee said...

Char, she is so cute! And what a beautiful invitation! You are so talented!

Rebecca Lowe said...

oh my cute little future sister in law! haha :)

Jessica & Royce said...

So Carn family. Thought I would drop you a line. Looks like life is great.