Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yes, Its Been Awhile.......

I know I always say that I'm going to keep up with my blog like I did last summer.....but being home and actually having a job and being a whole lot busier makes it a little bit harder! :) So let me rewind a little bit of my life this past month......

First of all....Jeff and a couple of his good buddies went down to Vegas the weekend of Valentines and played in a baseball tournament. They did sooooo good! They actually won the whole tournament! And it was funny because seriously all of them were so nervous about playing in the first place because they all haven't really played for a good while....Jeff hadn't played actual 'baseball' since High School ha! But they did awesome and us wives were so proud of them!

It was so much fun watching my hubby play his second love, other than me....baseball!!! He did such a great job! :)

The wives/cheerleaders! We had so much fun together cheering them on!


This was the best picture I got of them with their award and all of them together ha ha!

Second.....my sweet husband made my Valentines Day the best ever! He knew we were going to be in Las Vegas, playing baseball that day so he surprised me with these.....


.....and a candlelight dinner and massage! He is so sweet to of thinking of doing this before we headed to the big city! Lets just say I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be spoiled with love from my sweet sweet husband! :)


He not only wanted to surprise me with a romantic dinner, he thought it would be a good idea to surprise me with........Yes.....RASCAL FLATTS TICKETS!!!! I don't think I have ever been so excited (besides getting married) ever in my life!!! I have always wanted to go to a Rascal Flatts concert and I had told Jeff that they were coming to Utah in February and that I wanted to go whether or not he wanted to ha ha that's how bad I wanted to go! He told me he didn't want to go and so I was trying to get people to go with me.....but secretly behind my back, Jeff had gotten tickets for the two of us to go and called everyone I was asking to go with me to say that they couldn't!!! I was so bummed when everyone told me they couldn't but when we were in Las Vegas he surprised me with the tickets and I absolutely freaked out! :)

We went to the concert last Thursday and let me tell you it was absolutely amazing! I did not want them to end! They are seriously the best entertainers and they sound just as good or even better in real life!!! I was singing to every song they sang and when I got home my throat was a little sore ha ha must of been singing a little too loud!

But lets just I have never had a better Valentines Day ever in my life! My sweet husband spoiled me with the one thing I have been waiting for for so long! I seriously am the luckiest girl alive and couldn't be more happier to have my husband standing next to me trying to sing along with me to all their songs!!!!!

Thanks again babyboy! I love you always forever!!!

2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

hahaha that was pretty funny. what a sweet hubby

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

oh man Rascal Flatts?! I am soooo jealous!