Monday, April 27, 2009

Today is me and Jeff's 2nd year Anniversary!!! I can't believe how fast that has flown by! It has been such a fun journey for us and it will continue to be in the future! I have loved every minute of it! I'm so lucky to have this man in my life for all eternity!
I love him more than words can say!!
Happy Anniversary Baby Boy!!!
I Love You!

5 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Happy Anniversary Char Char and Jeffie Boy! I can't believe that. We love you two. Sad that you and Jeff aren't spending your anniversary together since he is gone. If you are sad - you can spend it with me!!!!! LOVE YOUR BUM.

matt and eve lloyd said...

Happy anniversary you guys!! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating. We love you :)

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

congratulations, guys. you two are the cutest thing ever.

Jillbee said...

Happy Anniversary! You didn't tell us!

Rebecca Lowe said...

awww you guys love each other so much. jeff missed you a lot yesterday. i will definitely find a way for us to meet up when you get out here! myrtle beach trip?? :)