We finally arrived to our hotel and got up bright and early the next day to go riding and so we headed off to the mountains! It was absolutely beautiful where we were! We could see the whole town left to right! It was a blast!
Me and Lauren found a little cave and thought since were both obsessed with pictures we thought why not take a picture, so we did! :)
Me and the hubby with the beautiful view behind us! I love how fun my husband is, he just makes me laugh all the time! I love him!
Our sweet friends that we love being with, they seriously are so much fun!
While our hubby's were off being crazy on their power wheels, we were just chillin' and realized how dirty we were because we were the ones always behind the boys so we got all their dust! So here's a little proof of how crazy our men are! And don't worry it is on my teeth! Yuck!!
We stopped off to check out the view on top of the mountain! The boys wanted to climb all the way to the top to take a sweet picture! So if you look closely their they are!
Jeff and I sitting right in the middle of the mountain....a little scary knowing that if I feel I'd be a goner!
The happy couple
This picture is one of my favorites because it looks like it goes on forever!
This was the guy's idea of a cool picture on the mountain, pointing off to the bliss! Ha ha :)
While riding all over, the guys wanted to find a cool jump and they did! They got so much air, it was fun trying to take them in action! So we would do it over and over again until we got a sweet picture ha ha! But my baby got so much air!!!
Lauren seriously got the most air and landed the furthest on her very first time! It was crazy!
I think this was a sweet picture because I was at the bottom of the hill to get an underneath view and it turned out awesome!
The three tough guys on top of the hill after hitting the jump ha ha!
Me and one of my favorite person in the whole world! I love her to death!!
Adam acting all tough on his hot ride!
My handsome hubby in his cut off orange shirt! Gotta love him!
While the guys went off going on some jumps near by, Lauren and I laid back and tried to get a tan ha ha that didn't last long! Seriously can't wait for the summer so I can be tan and not so albino!!!
Lauren was holding my camera the whole time in her pocket so while we were driving in front of them she snapped this photo of me and Jeff driving side by side!
Me and Jeff on the sweet four wheeler...
Lauren and Adam
Jeff and Adam chillin' on top of the hill after a long day of hard riding!
My hubby and I at the end of the day, dirty from head to toe! We had so much fun!
Thanks Lauren and Adam for making that trip so memorable! Many more to come I'm sure!! :)
1 comment:
That trip looks soooo fun!!! I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment