Wednesday, June 17, 2009

...Catching Up...

I know I have slacked so much lately but I'm back now ha! So I thought, since I've slacked so much, I'd better update you of the last couple of months! Jeff had taken my computer when he was here without me for month so that makes up for my slacking! :)
Well I have so many fun pictures that I wanted to post that I decided to make collages so it would make it easier and so it wasn't such a LONG post of pictures ha ha!
So Enjoy!
(some of the pictures are small....so if you can, click on the picture to make it bigger)
Just recently last two weeks ago we went with the Carns to St. George for a family vacation! It was so much fun! And the best part was that Jeff came for a few days! So I finally got to see my man after a very long month!!! Here's with us chillin on the boat!!! Loved it!
Here's my man doing his thing on the wake board! I love watching him do it because he just does things out of nowhere and your like "What? Where did that come from?" ha ha :)
Then there's Brittany Sue! She is nuts on that wake board! She would clear the wake every time I swear! She was awesome to watch! :)We were so excited to finally get Tyler back from his mission! He is so much fun to watch when it comes to wake boarding because Tyler is absolutely crazy on that wake board! I swear the Carns are nuts when they get behind a boat ha ha! Ty would just whip around doing 360's and what not! He's awesome!
....and then there's Mike! He was doing so good the whole time he was out there and then he did a big jump and landed completely wrong and tore his ACL!!! We all felt so bad....he could barely walk on it and he had to drive home to be at work the following morning! He just had surgery two days ago and he's doing good! :)
There was so many of us so we had to split up going on the boat and hanging out on the beach so me and Brittany watched Jeff, Ty and Mike play football in the water and it was hilarious! They would throw the ball and full on run for it and not knowing where the drop off was ha ha they would fall and completely miss the ball! Ha ha it was so funny!
Here's us hanging out on the beach playing in the water and relaxing in the hot sun!

Tubin' is the best part of all I believe! Not only for the crazy rides but watching whoever was on the tub's faces!!! This collage has the funniest faces! Tom was whipping everyone all around to get them to fall off and they wouldn't....they would just get so much air! :) It was so much fun!After some boating it was time to relax and play in the pool! I felt bad because I wanted to finish the third book of the Twilight series so I could read the last one out here so I was reading rather then playing in the water :( but I finished so that's good!!!

This trip was so much fun as you can tell! Thanks Tom and Debbie for providing all the fun and stay!!! :)
Taylor Swift Concert
My sweet neice, mother and sister~in~laws and I got to go to the Taylor Swift Concert! It was so much fun! I have to admit though I was a little nervous about it because every time I saw her on a reward show on TV she did not sound good at all....but her concert was unreal! She knows how to put on a show that's all I got to say!!! She is so cute! It was fun because she had a story for every song she had written so you had a different perspective of her songs!
Elder Tyler Carn is Finally Home!!!
We are so happy to have our Tyler back home from his mission in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida! It was so fun when we were waiting for him to come down the escalators! He is such a fun kid to have around and now the Carn family is finally complete with him here! And I feel bad for the rest of the family right now because Jeff and I stole him away for a few months so he could make some money for the summer ha! But we love him and are sooooo happy to have him home!
My Dad's '47' Birthday
My sweet dad just turned 47 years old in May so we had to celebrate of course! I really have the best dad in the world! Words can't describe him! He is one in a million and I'm so lucky to have him apart of my life! I always told myself that I wanted to find a man like my dad....and I did! Jeff even looks like him ha! But I love him with all my heart and couldn't be more proud to call him Dad!
Happy 'Belated' Birthday Dad!!!
I Love you!!!
The picture of my baby sister and cute nephew holding up my dad's birthday candles is my favorite...check out my little nephews face! :) So adorable!
Chae's First Prom
My little sister ChaeLyn went to her very first Prom with her cute boyfriend Chris this year! It was so fun getting her ready for it...even though she got a little stressed out since it was her very first prom and happened to be her very first date! :) But she looked absolutely beautiful!! Her dress was so elegant! Its crazy that she is in high school going to the dances!!! I'm getting so old!!! But its been so much fun to see her grow up and seeing her doing cheer in high school! She is so cute out there!
Chantz=Baseball :)
My little brother Chantz is such an athlete! It has been so fun to watch him play baseball this year because first of all....I think he has hit at least one homerun a game!!! No joke! He is unreal! He is such a stud and is such a great catcher! He's definitely filling his older brother Chase, who is on his mission, shoes when it comes to sports! I'm sad to miss his games while I'm out here in North Carolina this summer, it has been so fun!
Good Job Chantz! Keep it up!!!
*Pool Time* One night my family went over to my Uncle Bucky's house to have a family bbq and he has a 'hot tub,' my little sister and nephew loved it! So the next couple of days all we heard from them was that they wanted a hot tub so they could wear their swimming 'poots' ha ha! It was so funny so my mom went and got them one and they love it! So here are some cute pictures of them in their 'hot tub!' :) Which by the way really had hot water in it ha they would get their buckets and put hot water in it and carry it all the way to the pool and put it in ha! So cute!
The little cute dog in one of the pictures is our newest addition to the Cook family....her name is Gracie and she's the cutest but craziest dog ever! I love her though! :)
Easter with the Carns
Wow this seems so long ago but I loved these pictures so I had to post them! We had so much fun watching the kids try to find all the eggs! They were all so excited...especially Trey-Bomb because it was food and treats....and he loves that! :)
This is us all just hanging out while the kids were on the hunt to find the eggs! I seriously am so lucky to have such a fun second family! I love every one of them!!! We have such a good time when were all together! :)

My Baby Sister's
Birthday Party
It was my cute little sister Chazney's 3rd birthday this year! And of course it had to be a princess party! She looked so cute in her fluffy skirt....she loved it! She got so spoiled with all her cute clothes and purses....but we don't mind because whatever she gets we get when we have baby girls ha ha! So we love it when my mom gets her cute stuff! Keep it up mom! :) ha But this little girl is all girl! I love her so much; I don't know what our family would be like without this little one! :)
Here is some more fun pictures of our family celebrating her birthday!
My mom went all out on her birthday.....she always does! :) Her favorite princess right now is Cinderella, so of course we had to get her her Cinderella Cake! Everything there was princess! It was so cute! She loved every minute of it!
Gangsta Teeth Anyone????
My mom had gotten my brother who is on a mission in Louisiana/Mississippi....some crazy gangsta teeth as a joke! But my little sister opened them up thinking they were for her ha and so we had to play with them and as you can see we had way too much fun! I love my family especially when we all get hyper and start taking crazy pictures like this! :) We get laughing so hard! My favorite one is the the bigger picture of my parents....ha ha its hilarious!

5 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Wowza Char!!! You have SOOOOOO many pictures haha! Just the way I like it. That is soo cute how you did the writing on them. You creative friend you.

Are you coming home yet???? Are you having fun??? When is the day you are coming home? You will be here for nats wedding, right? Looks like I just need to call you, huh?

Is that crazy about Kristi getting married or what? We met him tonight. They're sooo cute! I'm excited.

Anyway come home ok? Your friend Andrea misses you. Tah Tah

Devin&Missy said...

Hey CharLee!
I was so happy to hear from you on my blog! I miss your cute family, tell them all hello for me! It looks like you've been busy and having lots of fun. We are doing great, I am due July 27! It's coming fast. As you can probably tell from my blog we are having a boy! We are excited! So it looks like you are in North Carolina as of late? Do you still have your place in Cambria? It'd be fun to get together sometime! Thank goodness for blogs so we can keep up!
-Missy

Aly said...

Wow. You guys are always up to so much. Fun fun fun. It makes me feel a little lazy :) What part of NC are you in? We are taking a quick trip there next weekend. Maybe we could meet up for lunch or something.

Kelli Haub said...

Hey I hope you don't mind I found your blog... Sounds like you are having SO much fun! You and your hubby are SO cute together!

Jillbee said...

What a cute way to share your family! Hope your having fun in NC! Miss YOU!