Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Clothing Warehouse, Modeling, & Spanky's

The other week me and some of the wives here went to Chapel Hill! Breelyn insisted we go to this one certain store of old vintage clothes called The Clothing Warehouse. It was so much fun! They had soooo many dresses there! It was a mix of old and new dresses and so of course we had to model them ha! We had a little too much fun I think!
Me & Breelyn in one of the many dresses we tried on! Bree I believe got this dress and I think I might make a trip back and get this pink one! I loved it!
Here's Kayela, Breelyn, me and Crystal modeling some hot dresses :)Me modeling my new outfit that I actually bought! Well I just bought the dress and belt, so my next purchase will be some really cute black cowgirl boots! :)
Tirsa modeling one of the many old fashion dresses they had! They had so many ha!
Crystal & Tirsa in their lovely dresses ha ha ha Tirsa's is my favorite! :)

Me, Janeese & Breelyn in the most random choice of dresses ha! There's me in like a Scarlet dress from the western times....which by the way didn't zip all the way up in the back haha too bad I couldn't get that one ha jk! Then Janeese's...what more can I say ha ha! We found the craziest dresses! Somehow Bree would find all the actual cute ones and model them! :)Jessica, Kayela, Me, Breelyn, Crystal & Tirsa....such fun girls!
Then there's our cute little old fashion Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader Crystal ha ha! :)Me, Janeese, Kayela, Breelyn, Tirsa & Crystal in all such random dresses as you can see ha ha I was wearing an old wedding dress! And Jessica made Crystal put one of those slap on bracelets around her neck to match the fur around the bottom of her dress!

As you can tell we had way too much fun in this store modeling all the different dresses! The two people who were actually working there let us take all these pictures which was sweet! These girls are so much fun this summer! Were always all together and it seems like we've all been friends forever...its so strange! We're all such a random pick of girls and I love them to pieces!

After about an hour of modeling in the clothing store....made us all a little hungry! So just down the street there was this lovely place "Spanky's 101" we had to eat there just because of the name ha! The funny thing is that it ended up being such good food! It was delicious!

Thanks girls for making this summer so much fun so far! Lots more memories to make that's for sure! :)

6 comments:

Beck said...

Looks like your having tons of fun. I LOVE your hair. SO dang cute!! And I want that first dress you have on the pink one. That is really cute!! You look like one sexy mama in it!

Jillbee said...

What a FUN day Char! I think you should bring back the RED one! Miss You!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

It looks like you are having fun! Some of those dresses are disgusting hahaha!!! I'm just loving your blog posts :)

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I didn't get a chance to leave a comment last time because "The Bachelorette" re-run was starting... ha ha ha anyways that was such a fun day! I'm thinking saturday we should hit up a farmers market then go to Duke which is only 10 minuntes away from little Chapel Hill Heaven. What do you think?

Prina Family said...

oh no! when i read your tittle, i was scared to see your pictures. i thought i was going to see either you or jeff in underwear! haha
That looks like so much fun! I regret not going especially because or pool trip turned out bad! You guys look so cute though and finally i get to see the dress you bought!

Kristen said...

Charlee...I love that pink dress,go back and buy it immediately!!! I hope your having a good time, we miss you guys. Love ya