
A few days ago it was my
beautiful sister~in~law Brittanys 18th birthday! She just
graduated from high school and MATC in
Dental Assisting! Its crazy that she is heading off to
college now and
moving out! I remember when me and Jeff started dating and I thought she was
18 years old because of how
cute and
mature looking she is...but at that time she was
15 years old!!! Crazy how time flies! But I'm so
excited for her to have the
experience of the
college life and to meet so many new people! She is going to have
so much fun! I
love her to death and am soooo
happy to have her as a
sister~in~law! She is the
cutest thing and so much
fun to be with!
Love you Britt!Happy Birthday!!!!

3 comments:
She definitely looks older than me!!! She is gorgeous. You are probably (most likely) the best sister in law in the world.
She is a beautiful girl! Your kids are going to be so stinkin pretty! Loved catching up on what you've been up to...oh wait its the same as me!!!! :) Love that you're here this summer! I might have to steal a couple pics off your blog of the bbq that one of Kendall is hilarious!
Aw! thanks Char you are so nice. i love you and miss you guys!
Post a Comment