Last Saturday, as usual, us wives went to the Farmers Market! We had so much fun walking around and seeing all the different fruits, flowers, vegtables, and etc! And the best part was trying all the different samples of everything! It was delicious!
For the pictures of me and Janeese holding the candles is quite a funny story! After trying all the yummy samples and the most delicious fresh lemonade that was to die for.....we came across a stand that was full of candles that smelled sooooo good! But there were three in particular that stood out to us....please don't be offended of the names ha ha but the woman who had made them thought it was the funniest thing ever! They were Lick Me All Over, Sex On The Beach & Orgasm! How can someone honestly create those certain smells??? Seriously? What a woman thats all I gotta say! Ha ha ha! :)
These were all the flowers at the farmers market that we saw! Aren't they beautiful?!
After a fun time at the Farmers Market we went to the Duke Gardens! It was so pretty there! For all those who visit North Carolina.....I definately recommend seeing the Duke Gardens! Its beautiful!
While we were there, I got to practice my skills of photography! :) There was such a pretty tree with huge branches in it so I made Sierra and Kyler take a picture there! It turned out so cute I thought! I also had Roberta and her cute little family stand by the tree as well, which also turned out real cute! The middle picture of all of us jumping was hilarious! We tried so many times to get it right with all of us in the air at the same time! Ha ha we were laughing so hard!
We had such a good time! I love these girls! We've been having way too much fun here in North Carolina! :)

For the pictures of me and Janeese holding the candles is quite a funny story! After trying all the yummy samples and the most delicious fresh lemonade that was to die for.....we came across a stand that was full of candles that smelled sooooo good! But there were three in particular that stood out to us....please don't be offended of the names ha ha but the woman who had made them thought it was the funniest thing ever! They were Lick Me All Over, Sex On The Beach & Orgasm! How can someone honestly create those certain smells??? Seriously? What a woman thats all I gotta say! Ha ha ha! :)
These were all the flowers at the farmers market that we saw! Aren't they beautiful?!After a fun time at the Farmers Market we went to the Duke Gardens! It was so pretty there! For all those who visit North Carolina.....I definately recommend seeing the Duke Gardens! Its beautiful!
While we were there, I got to practice my skills of photography! :) There was such a pretty tree with huge branches in it so I made Sierra and Kyler take a picture there! It turned out so cute I thought! I also had Roberta and her cute little family stand by the tree as well, which also turned out real cute! The middle picture of all of us jumping was hilarious! We tried so many times to get it right with all of us in the air at the same time! Ha ha we were laughing so hard!We had such a good time! I love these girls! We've been having way too much fun here in North Carolina! :)

3 comments:
it looks like you guys are having a blast. the pictures are cute i just wish they were a little bigger. This summer has not been the same without you girls.
It looks like you are having so much fun but I can't wait for you to get home. And how do you put your name at the end of every post? That is SO cute!
Sorry im logged in under Johns art blog but this is Sierra...
Yes! The picture of you guys jumping! Crystal is so funny! And those flower pics are soooo good! I have to get some of these so i can do a post!
Post a Comment