After a long month without a husband......made me SO excited to finally be in North Carolina and especially to be with the love of life! :) It is absolutely beautiful here, I can't wait to see more of it! So I promise I will be my old self....like I am every summer ha ha and you will be all updated and there will be some fun pictures...I'm sure...of what happens here in North Carolina!!! :)

4 comments:
Glad you made it safe! I LOVE North Carolina! I used to go to Topsail Beach every summer with my family!
It was just so joyous to hear from you the other day!! Why do we not talk more often!?! Lets not let our busy lives keep us apart any longer. I'm glad you are safely in North Carolina with Jeff. I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful adventures in this new state!! Have fun there!!
have fun char char, and keep me posted on what you are doin. we gotta hang out lots when ou get back cause i miss your pretty face.
I am so glad you found my blog! It was such a fun surprise to see your comment! It has been forever! I totally understand the being apart from the hubby, it is no fun! Have fun in North Carolina!
Post a Comment