It was my one and only older sisters birthday yesterday! I am seriously soooo lucky to have this woman in my life! She is absolutely beautiful! She is one of my best friends! She makes life so much fun! She is such a great example to me in every way....especially her example of being a mother. Her two little boys couldn't be any cuter! She is such a giving person! I love her with all my heart! And I'm sad to have missed her birthday....again....this year! But I love her and I hope she had a great birth 'week' ha! :)Happy Birthday Chantell!!!!
4 comments:
Thanks so much Char! I love and miss you!
Oh I'm so glad you're here! Yay! Happy B-day to your sister! I love that you're so close. Okay I'm feeling some Super Nintendo in the very near future :) and BACHELORETTE time! Woot Woot!
Hello Char! You Blog is so fun to read. We miss you keep up on your blog so we know what you have been doing on your "VACATION!" ha ha love and miss you, Mom
By the way Char I am not Anonymous, pushed the wrong key! ha ha
Have a great day! Tell Jeffers Hi!
Post a Comment