Last Saturday, us wives decided to go to the North Hills Mall to see this....
I have never laughed so hard! It is the cutest movie! I love Sandra Bullock and I LOVE Ryan Reynolds! He is gorgeous in this movie! :) Those who have not seen it yet I completely recommend it! :)
This mall was beautiful...check out this Chick-fil-a....its so formal looking and its a fast food resturant ha!
After the movie we went to this lovely place 'Ben & Jerry's' for some yummy ice cream!
The malls here are incredible! They are so fun to just walk around and look! This mall in particular is one of those malls that you just look around because the stores are definately not in our price range ha ha!
2 comments:
Funniest movie this year!
Oh my goodness! I've already seen this twice in the theaters. Such a good movie. I miss these girl outings :(
Post a Comment