A couple of Sundays ago, me and my hubby decided to walk downtown the lovely Chapel Hill! It was so fun being with just the two of us walking hand in hand down Chapel Hill streets! :) Loved it!
Here's me trying to take a picture of us ha ha...
Here is the Chapel Hill streets! So fun! The big tall gray building is where us girls spent a few hours trying on those pretty dresses in my prior post ha! :)
My hubby looking at the North Carolina University Campus Map...the campus was huge but so pretty!!!
They had such old buildings all around with big tall trees covering them! I love that look! Its my favorite!
Here's my handsome hubby walking in the beautiful campus....aren't those trees incredible? I felt like we were walking through a forest, honestly! :)
This is one of my favorite pictures I took that day....(working on my photography skills ha :) ) I just thought how pretty it would be to have a cute bride standing in that picture!!! It would've been perfect! :)
Here is some of the class rooms on the campus...could you imagine being taught in those beautiful old buildings....so fun! I love old things!!
This is beautiful building on the streets of Chapel Hill....I had to take a picture!
I don't think my hubby knows how to take a normal picture....
Here's our little friend we found walking down the streets! It did not move a muscle ha ha!
This is what you see when driving on the freeway!! It is covered with these beautiful TALL trees! You can't even see what is on the side of you because of the trees! Oh its so pretty here!_(1)_original.jpg)
I love being with my Jeff! He makes me smile every time I see him! He still gives me butterflies! I love you babyboy!!! Thanks for the fun day!!!

Here's me trying to take a picture of us ha ha...
Here is the Chapel Hill streets! So fun! The big tall gray building is where us girls spent a few hours trying on those pretty dresses in my prior post ha! :)
My hubby looking at the North Carolina University Campus Map...the campus was huge but so pretty!!!
They had such old buildings all around with big tall trees covering them! I love that look! Its my favorite!
Here's my handsome hubby walking in the beautiful campus....aren't those trees incredible? I felt like we were walking through a forest, honestly! :)
This is one of my favorite pictures I took that day....(working on my photography skills ha :) ) I just thought how pretty it would be to have a cute bride standing in that picture!!! It would've been perfect! :)
Here is some of the class rooms on the campus...could you imagine being taught in those beautiful old buildings....so fun! I love old things!!
This is beautiful building on the streets of Chapel Hill....I had to take a picture!
I don't think my hubby knows how to take a normal picture....
Here's our little friend we found walking down the streets! It did not move a muscle ha ha!
This is what you see when driving on the freeway!! It is covered with these beautiful TALL trees! You can't even see what is on the side of you because of the trees! Oh its so pretty here!_(1)_original.jpg)
I love being with my Jeff! He makes me smile every time I see him! He still gives me butterflies! I love you babyboy!!! Thanks for the fun day!!!

1 comment:
It looks so beautiful there!! I'm so jealous of your cool adventures and miss the girls outings that are a perk of summer sales. I'm glad you guys are having fun!! Can't wait to see you soon!!
Post a Comment