Saturday, July 11, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance...

So I know I haven't been my usual self this summer with my favorite show of all times....So You Think You Can Dance! But I have to say this season is honestly one of the best! I just think it continues to get better and better each summer! And I am soooo excited that they are doing it in the fall now! Now we don't have to wait so long for it to start!!!! So happy!!!


My favorite couple is Brandon and Janette! I absolutely love them! They are the top couple and I'm so sad to see them split up next week! :( But oh my gosh....the dance they did this week was by far my favorite dance this season! I have watched it so many times! I just keep rewinding it over and over again...I love it that much! It was so quirky and so fun! They were the perfect couple to do it!!! Wade Robson is one of my favorite choreagraphers on the show! I was so excited when they were doing a dance from him! So for those who missed it and those who just love it as much as I do, here it is to watch!

Another couple that I so dearly love is Kupono and Kayla! They are both such great individual dancers and when they got put together they did soooo good! Their first week of being together they got put on the good ole' Mary Murphy's 'Hot Tamale Train!' Kayla is just a beautiful dancer and soooo flexible its crazy! And Kupono is just straight amazing! He always plays his part so very well! Especially this week with the wonderful Mia Michaels dance about addiction! He didn't want to play that part of the addiction due to family previous experiences and he was very emotional about it...but he played his part so amazingly good! I just love them! So for those who had missed this dance as well, here it is for you to watch! :)

And of course another favorite is Randi and Evan! I just love them and they are so good together! They have never been in the bottom three so far in the season! Probably because she is from Utah ha ha! Lots of support I think! But she is just a cute and such a fun dancer to watch! And Evan is as well! He just has a cute personality on the floor! I feel like all their dances are like lovey dovey to each other and she's married ha! But Evan is just an innocent, moon eyed little guy ha! This hip hop dance they did this week was so cute and such a cute idea! They did so good at it! I love them as well!

I can't wait to see who everyone will be matched up with next week and see how well they will do with someone new! Kind of scary! :)
Until then.....Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

So Ty and I just recently moved to Cambria in Pl Grove and I was looking at the ward list and I think you guys are in our ward.. I was going to come tell you at Nats reception but forgot!!! I'm excited to know someone when you guys get back. Sounds like you are having lots of fun!

Aly said...

You picked my favorite dances this week. LOVED them! Some of my new all time favorites even.

matt and eve lloyd said...

K, I love SYTYCD!! Did you know that Matt dated Randi for a bit after his mission?? Funny huh?? I'm sad we can't watch the episodes together this season! Can't wait to hang out!

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

We are right by maceys too. We live kiddie corner from the bishop. I wish we knew our neighbors but i dont yet, but right next to us is the guy who is a professor at uvu! where are you guys? im so excited too!!

Coombs Family said...

I'm loving this season too! The choreography seems to be getting better all the time too! I wait each week for wednesday to roll around. I actually started watching SYTYCD when we were in Miami, so I always think of you! Thanks for keeping in touch- love hearing from you guys! Love ya! -Manda

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Char this is freaking awesome.. our front door is RIGHT across the street from you! We are in the Brittanie too.. You guys just need to get home! haha! We better play lots.. im so excited to have such fun neighbors!

Coombs Family said...

Hey Char- So we have twinner swim suits? That's so funny! Yes, we must have good taste. :) Um, as for writing on your pics, I have a program called 'microsoft digital image pro' downloaded onto my computer. It's just a picture editing/enhancing program... If you have any picture editing program, I would imagine it would allow you to do the same thing. If you have any more questions, let me know. Now, I have a couple questions for you... where do you get all your cute fonts, and how did you make your signature? Thanks girl! Good talkin' to ya! Love ya