This past week I got to go back to Utah for a very short trip! One of my best friends from high school was going through the temple for the first time because she is going on a mission to Argentina! I was so excited to be able to come and share that special day with her!
Jenni and I
got to go with her through the Jordan Temple and a few other of our good friends...but they had split before taking the picture! I'm so excited for Ashley to go on a mission and to get to experience such a wonderful time in her life! I can't wait to hear her experiences in Argentina!!Sam & Natalie Finally Tie The Knot!!!
My other best friend from high school got married the next morning! She looked absolutely beautiful and she is the tiniest person alive I swear!! I about died when I gave her a hug and I was practically hugging myself ha! But her dress was incredible! I loved it! Sam was soooo cute the entire ceremony and the rest of the day! He was smiling so big...it was so cute!
Here is me and my other best friends a.k.a. bridesmaids! We have a little too much fun when were in front of a camera as you can tell! I love these girls so much!
Here is all of us at their wedding luncheon! They had it so cute with the cute white basket in the middle of each table with all the food inside! Such a cute idea! It was so nice knowing that we didn't have to walk and tumble on people while getting some yummy food! The bottom left picture is our next bride and groom, Kristi and Justin! They are getting married at the end of August, I'm so happy for them! Then the picture on the lower right is the wonderful 'Big Bad Brad' our drill coach from high school's husband that came in support because our coach couldn't make it, he's awesome and ridiculously funny and with him is our other good friend Cherese! It was so fun to see her! We've all become so busy in life that I love when people get married so we can see everyone again!
Here's the happy couple and all of us at their wedding reception! It was such a fun night! Even though we were about to die at the end of the night because we all got matching high-heels that were so cute, so of course they were killing our feet the whole night! And it didn't help that we had to stay in the area of the book and video which was on a slanted hill! Crazy but it was worth it!
Congratulations Sam & Natalie!
Chantz's State Baseball Tournament
My sweet little brother Chantz was in a State Playoff Tournament while I was there and they won it!!! I was so happy that I got to go and watch! It is so fun to watch him play! He is such a great ball player! He's going to be our professional baseball player someday!
I love taking sports pictures I decided! Especially at this ball field they were playing at in Herriman! It was right by the mountain and the sun was going down when they were playing so it make such great pictures!
And here is my baby sister Chazney and nephew Landen! They are like two peas in a pod! They make me laugh! Chazney is such a girl and poses in every picture then there's Landen who can't keep a straight face....um...sounds alot like Jeff?
My cute dad surprised me and was one of the coaches! I had no idea! My parents thought that they had told me but they didn't! I was so happy to see my dad out on the field with Chantz just like old times! For those who didn't know...my dad played Fast Pitch Softball for 15 years! I grew up on the baseball field and that's why I love it so much!
Congratulations Chantz and Dad!!!
Here is Chazney with her future husband Davis! Davis absolutely loves Chazney and is always trying to take care of her and make sure she's okay every time they are at the baseball games! Its so cute! So we thought we'd better start taking some pictures for their wedding video! I love the top left picture of Landen staring at the both of them like he's mad that they are together ha ha! I laughed so hard when I saw that picture!
Celebrating Tom's Birthday and Backyard Baseball
It was Tom's birthday the Saturday that I was there so I got to celebrate it with the fam! I was so excited! I seriously have the funnest and most active second family! They just make me laugh every time I'm with them! I love them sooo much! The kids are getting so big its crazy! I love them so much!
Here is all of us celebrating Tom's special day! We ate some yummy Coconut Lime Pie, which was delicious! And he got a lot of good stuff such as, clothes, candy, golf videos, and a gift certificate for 18 holes at Fox Hollow! As you can tell he's quite a Golf Lover! Anything with golf in it he's all about it ha!
Happy Birthday Tom!!!
Celebrating My Parents 28 Year Anniversary
My parents have been married for soooo long it seems like! And they couldn't be any happier! They are such great examples of what a successful marriage is! I look up to them in so many ways and I love them more than anything!
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
After eating some yummy steaks, salads, fruit and etc....we went on a walk around the neighborhood to the Alpine Cemetery. Here are the kids on the way there on their little bikes and Daws Daws in his stroller! They are so stinkin' cute!
While we were walking through the cemetery behind my parents house we decided to go on the very top and check out all the old graves! It was crazy how old some of these gravestones were! There were a few that actually said they were killed by Indians in defense of the Saints! It was so neat to see those but it was so mind blowing of what it would've been like in those days. And the picture with me and Chae with the two kids behind the huge rock is the actual grave site of John Rowe Moyle...the guy that would walk from Alpine to Salt Lake City to help build the Salt Lake Temple...the recent movie "The Stonecutter" is his story. It was really neat to know that he would sacrifice like that and especially that he made his own wooden leg and he would still walk each week to Salt Lake to help out of what he believed, is so moving to me!
Here is our cute little Dawson...a.k.a. Daws Daws playing in the grass at the cemetery! He's seriously the cutest thing around! I can't get enough of him! I could take pictures of this big brown eyed boy all day long! I just love him!
Here we are just hanging out at the cemetery on a hot sunny day....until all of a sudden rain starts pouring down like no other! We seriously were soakin! We were running so fast to get back to the house! I had Dawson's stroller with Chazney inside it running down the hill with my mom on my side laughing while Chazney was screaming and Chantell and Ray were yelling at us for the stroller for Daws because he was crying but I couldn't hear them! Ah it was so crazy but so funny at the same time! Landen was laughing the whole time...he thought it was the funniest thing ever! So that is why I have that beautiful picture of two rainbows by the mountain! Such a great memory to remember!
After running home in the pouring rain and being all soakin' we came in the house and dried up and after the rain stopped it was time for some yummy s'mores! My sweet dad brought out his own little somewhat of a fire pit but on the table ha ha but it worked and we made them! They were delicious too!
I had such a fun time going back home! I miss summer in Utah with family and friends! Hopefully it happens sooner than later with me and Jeff! It was so much fun!
Thanks to everyone who made it such a fun quick trip!
I love you all! I'll be seeing you soon!

1 comment:
oh my heavens that was a long post for such a "short trip!" you really know how to have a good time dont ya missy?! haha. so jealous that you got to spend so much fun time with the fam. isn't that the best? i cant believe you are so close! i am going to see you within a week. i KNOW it. i am going to just drive down to greenville i think because steve needs me to take care of something down there, so i will call you and hang out!!! you are adorrrrrrrable my dearest friend!
Post a Comment