So
lately we've been having a lot of fun here in South Carolina just eating yummy sushi with everyone, having fun by the pool, going to baseball games, meeting up with old friends, going downtown greenville, sitting by the pool late at night watching our men play basketball, and going to Frankies Fun Center! It's been so much fun this summer and I'm sad to be leaving tomorrow! First and far most I'm sad to be leaving my hubby for a couple of weeks! I swear this summer has been so crazy for me because I came out late and then went back home for a friends wedding and now heading back home to start work!!! Oh I'm going to miss him way too much! I can't wait to have the summer over so I can have my husband back!!!! And I'm also so very sad to be leaving all 'my girls,' as would Kyler would say ha ha! Its been so much fun! So I knew I had a lot of pictures, of course! so I put them in collages and 'hopefully' you can click on it and the pictures will be a little bigger!! Sorry if they aren't!Sierra's Famous Vegas Rolls
We
all ate over at the Prinas and all made our own Vegas Roll! Oh and they were so yummy!!!Pool Time
Like always
us girls just hanging out by the pool while the guys are playing something in the pool!! :)The Minor League Baseball Game
We had a lot of fun watching the game....even though the actual team wasn't doing so well that night! But hey it was still a lot of fun! It was fun watching it with fun friends and Ty! :)
Downtown Greenville
The other day us girls went and saw the movie 'My Sisters Keeper' which was so so good! Yes we all bawled our eyes out....it was such a great movie! For those who are up for some crying in a movie I'd suggest you go see that one! After seeing the movie we went to Downtown Greenville again ha! We walked the streets, went into the stores, posed in front of statues, Bree posing in front of an apartment she so would love to live in ha ha, and of course watching Shakespear in the Park! What a happening place!! We had a good time!
So the boys like to play basketball at midnight for some reason! And us girls just hang out like always ha!
The batting cages were something else! Me and Bree went for the slow pitch with softballs while the guys were going for the 'very fast' baseballs! Crazy! It was hard enough for the slow pitch ha ha ha! Don't know how they can hit those balls!
We got to go to the Greenville Drive Baseball Game while we were here! We got some sweet seats sitting on the grass! Supposively this team is where the Boston Red Sox draft players! Kind of cool! They even have a miniture 'Green Monster!'
We had a lot of fun watching the game....even though the actual team wasn't doing so well that night! But hey it was still a lot of fun! It was fun watching it with fun friends and Ty! :)
Meeting up with Old Friends
One day
we got to meet up with Becca and McKenzie because I had some things for Becca that she had left in her apartment and we happened to move into theirs! It was so much fun, they both are so cute! Becca is having her baby in days and it was so much fun to see her fully pregnant! We were all so sad that we didn't get to do it more often and now I'm leaving! But hey the summer is getting closer to an end and everyone will be back in Utah!Downtown Greenville
The other day us girls went and saw the movie 'My Sisters Keeper' which was so so good! Yes we all bawled our eyes out....it was such a great movie! For those who are up for some crying in a movie I'd suggest you go see that one! After seeing the movie we went to Downtown Greenville again ha! We walked the streets, went into the stores, posed in front of statues, Bree posing in front of an apartment she so would love to live in ha ha, and of course watching Shakespear in the Park! What a happening place!! We had a good time!
Hanging by the Pool at Midnight
So the boys like to play basketball at midnight for some reason! And us girls just hang out like always ha!
Frankies Fun Center
Our last little fun thing we got to do while I was here....was Frankies Fun Center!!! We had a lot of fun riding go-karts, miniture golfing, hitting baseballs in the batting cages! So much fun! Me and Bree took pictures while a bunch of the group went on the fast go-karts and it was hilarious! Everyones faces were the best!!!
The batting cages were something else! Me and Bree went for the slow pitch with softballs while the guys were going for the 'very fast' baseballs! Crazy! It was hard enough for the slow pitch ha ha ha! Don't know how they can hit those balls!
I'm going to miss everyone so very much! But good thing most of us all live in Utah so we can party there! Thanks for all the fun times everyone!!

7 comments:
Oh my goodness! It looks like you've had the best summer. I'm jealous of all of your fun activities!! I'm actually quite glad that everyone is coming home soon so we can all hang out again! Have a safe trip home and let us know when you guys can get together!
oh how fun! I missed a lot since i left!:( We all HAVE to get together when everyone gets home. Kyler misses you guys too! I am most jealous that you guys met up with becca and mckenzie!
I can't believe you are on your way back home already! Wow, you have had a busy summer. At least I only have a couple weeks and than home sweet home! Everything about this post looks like a blast and makes me miss good ole greenville! I am so so so glad we met up before you took off! It was seriously so much fun to catch up. You are gorgeous as usual and we are so excited to hang out in a few weeks!:)
PS~ don't you just love the general store? I wish I could go there right now.
Sounds like you are sad to be leaving. Maybe you should cry? just kidding. That wasn't mean - I just said it because of our conversation tonight. See - you were sad, and I didn't even know it? What the?
Sooo fun to hang out tonight. Can't wait til next thursday! I seriously love you to death.
Call me if you are too sad :) I am bored a lot.
xoxo
SAD!!!! I already MISS YOUR GUTS!
:( Boooooooooo!!
1st off... You guys have SO much fun! 2nd... Darren and I love to make sushi but we haven't mastered the art of the Vegas Roll (maybe you'll have to teach us how). 3rd... Have I ever told you you have the cuttest blog ever! I'm always so impressed :)
CharLee!!! I need your address so that I can send you an invite!!! My email is jbug193@hotmail.com you can send it there!
Post a Comment