Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Finally Have A Husband! Yay!

My handsome hubby has finally come home and I couldn't be more happier! It has been the longest three weeks of my life not having him with me! I'm just happy to not be husbandless no more!!!

P.S. I will be upating my blog very soon! I have a lot of things to blog about! Sorry for slacking!

9 comments:

Jillbee said...

I'm so glad your hubby is home. It's AWEFUL when they are away.
How is work... the "pitts"?

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

oh my char! Thats so long! I have been without Paul for 3 weeks too and im DYING! I think I cry almost every night! I still have 2 or 3 more weeks to go... kill me! But im glad jeff is home safe! I bet you are loving it and especially cause he doesnt have to knock doors all day!

Dillon and Cherice Snyder said...

thank you! yes time flies right by. how are you guys doing? anything new going on?

Sammie said...

Ok your blog is so dang cute!! Where on earth did you get this background and also how do you get all those pictures in that collage thing that you have?!?!

Coombs Family said...

Hey CharLee! I know that story of being husbandless, and it stinks. It's always nice to be reunited! :) Just wanted to say hi. Hope all is well. Love ya, Manda

Nikki Bohne said...

CharLee! You're blog is absolutely adorable. I'm so glad I came across it and was able to update myself on your life. It looks like you are doing so well - you and that husband of yours make the most beautiful couple!!

Kristin and Blaine said...

CharLee you and your husband are so cute...you look so so happy! :)

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I miss you! Did you hear that Jake is gonna be the new Bachelor?!?!

emily+brett said...

Hey! I found your blog from Nic and Trudi's blog. I'm assuming you know each other from APX. Trudi and I went to the same highschool and our family's are in the same ward. Small world. We should all get together sometime!