Sunday, October 25, 2009

Its Been Way Too Long....

So I've slacked a lot lately and I know I've said that so many times ha ha! But its crazy how busy life gets when you work full time, family things and so many other things as well! So I hope I can stick with it and keep updated so I don't have to do such big posts! So sorry if its long! Not even updated yet so here is part one!

Be sure to click on the collages to make the pictures bigger if you can't see them well!

Park City Fun

Jeff's work had an end of the summer awards night and the next day they took us up to Park City Resort to ride the Coaster, Alpine Slide and the Zip-Line! We had a pass that let us go on it as many times as we could! It was so much fun! The coaster was the funnest as you can tell thats the only pictures we took! Whats so fun about it is that Jeff and I could ride togther on it and by doing that makes it go even faster! So much fun! Jeff and I had never done the zip-line there before...I was totally fine up to the point when it was my time to do it ha! They strap you in and you have to push against the door and then they count down and open the doors and there you go free fallin'! But I was so suprised on how relaxing it was! It was fun! We had a fun group we went up with! Thanks everyone for the fun day!

Labor Day Weekend At The Cabin

Here's Chantz and Landen having fun at the pool in Fairview! Landen was so brave to go down the slide with Chantz! He was loving every mintue of it, as you can tell in the pictures! He wants to be just like Chantz its so cute! He loves his uncle Chantz!


While we were down there....Jeff and Ray wanted to go shoot some guns and Jeff wanted me to go! So it was just me and the boys shooting guns....lots of fun let me tell ya ha ha ha! No it was fun cuz I actually got to shoot the gun! They were making fun of how I was shooting the 22, somehow I hold it very awkward ha ha! Oh well, it was fun!


They set up all these different things to aim at such as, old cds, pop cans, a 'playboy bunny pillow' Jeff and I won at a work elephant gift party! So happy to see that blow up ha! They both had pretty good aim...me on the other hand not so good! But hey thats alright...I'm a girl I can't help it! But we had fun that weekend! Its always nice to go somewhere thats not too far from home but far enough! Thanks mom and dad for the fun weekend!

Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley Concert With The Cook Tribe

Brad Paisley

Dierks Bentley

A couple of weeks ago we got to go to the Brad Paisley Concert and Dierks Bentley opened up for him! It was so much fun! They both sounded so so good live! Its so fun going to a concert when you know most of their songs so you can just sing your heart out cuz you can't even hear yourself, its so loud! Ha ha ha! It was such a blast going with my parents, Chantell and Ray, Chae and her boyfriend Chris and my loverboy Jeff! I absolutely love concerts.....this one would be on my top five! Loved it!

Chantz's Football Game At Lone Peak High

Here's our family supporting the little bro! It was so much fun to watch him on the high school field! He did a great job! I can't believe how big he has gotten! He's not my little 'Chantzer' anymore! He's about passed me up in height! Its crazy!


Here's the family...don't ask me what Raymond is doing in his picture at the bottom right corner! Ha ha As you can tell my family gets a little crazy when were at games! We know how to have fun lets just say that! Good job Chantzer this year! Keep it up!



Lonestar Concert With The Carns


While Jeff was still in South Carolina and I was home....us Carns decided to go to the Lonestar concert that was playing at the outside Scera Amplitheater! We had so much fun! They sounded so good live! The old lead singer left the band and went solo but the new lead singer is awesome! He honestly sounded and looked just like KEITH URBAN! It was crazy! People all around us kept yelling Keith Urban it was funny!



Here's some proof that we did see Lonestar ha ha! Towards the end of the concert a bunch of people started going up to the stage! So we decided to go up too! The picture of Mike with his head upwards is my absolute favorite! I caught him doing his dance moves! It was hilarious as you can tell with Stephanie lauging so hard! Ha ha! We had so much fun! Thanks Carns for the fun evening!


So I have so much more to update you with so that will come soon, I really promise this time!


6 comments:

matt and eve lloyd said...

Wahoo!! I was so happy to see that you'd posted. It looks like you guys have been having a blast lately!! We need to hang out SOON!! Loved the post.

Unknown said...

oh my heck, how fun! you guys are so cute. I thought you might be announcing something special, but I was wrong! hahaha, this is darling. I love your blog background too!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I don't even know where to begin there's so much new stuff! I'll just say glad to have you back friend :)
Everything looks so fun!!!! We miss seeing you guys! Let plan something!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

char char - love your posts!!! they need to come more frequent ok???? your pictures are hilarious!!!!

oh and about halloween - i was just going to text you but i'm writing on here anyway haha so austin and i are going to the utah game with his family halloween :( boo i know, but we can still hang out friday night. kristi can't hang out either night anyway so you guys can still do your halloween thing saturday night and we can just hang out friday or we can do a halloween thing friday... whatever!!!! lauren said she would let me know her schedule for work tomorrow and we can figure it out!!!

Anonymous said...

I always LOVE looking at all your pictures, you two are such a cute couple! Welcome back :) it looks like you guys have been having sooo much fun since you've been home!!!

Jillbee said...

I love to see all the fun things you do with your family!