Tuesday, November 3, 2009

...Halloween 2009...

So this years Halloween was a crazy one for us! We had a party every night besides Tuesday last week!!! Lets just say we are partied out ha!! But we sure had fun let me tell you! You will notice in the pictures below! With all the parties that we got to go to, we didn't want to look the same in EVERY picture we took so we changed it up each party ha ha! So enjoy its a little long!

The Carns Annual Halloween Party

Us as 'Redneck Hunters'

Everyone dressed up so good this year! Tad was seriously awesome being Jack Sparrow! He looked awesome as did everyone else! Tom and Debbie pulled Sandy and Danny pretty well with those wigs! Love them, they always know how to dress up good!


The Thueson clan and Cook Clan were all so cute! Sassy Brittany as the little Devil! So cute! Then little Trey-Bomb was hilarious! He was dressed up as 'Michael Jackson!' He was so stinkin' cute! We would tell him to do his Michael Jackson move and he would do the well known move of Michael that would be one hand in the air and the other you know where ha ha!

Here is the boy and girl group pictures....I just laugh every time I look at these pictures because everyone looked awesome!


Jeff had brought my parents 'crazy face mask' with us to the Carn Family and everyone had a little too much fun with the mask with their own costumes! Its crazy how that face could go with any costume you were wearing! Good ole' Tyler came walking in and we were all dying how good he looked as a Nerd! He actually won the best costume that night! He was hilarious! And cute Kens and Tan-the-Man looked so cute in their outfits as well! Steph and Mike looked awesome as Hippies! Loved it! Tad and Kristen played their part pretty good too....look at those black fingernails! ha

With everyone going all out on their costumes we had to get a group shot!!! And the top middle picture of Trey with the mask made us laugh so hard because he was so scared at first when Jeff came running in with it on and the whole rest of the night he was wearing it! And the beautiful Debbie in her Grease git-up was perfect! She was one sassy girl with that black wig! We had such a ball at the Carn party! The Carns ALWAYS know how to throw on a good party!




The Cook 'Now' Annual Halloween Party


My family has never had a dress-up Halloween party since I've been married! And let me tell you we had some fun! It is now going to be an annual thing we are going to be doing each year! So happy!!!

Now this party we dressed up as Cops! I was the Sassy Redhead Sidekick Cop with her Hunky Dark Man as the Sheriff! It was so fun! My sister Chantell was an amazing Witch! Just look at her picture....she went all out and had a HUGE nose! I told her she needed to go work at 'Gardner Village' because she was such a vintage cute witch! My brother in law Ray was awesome...he was Inigo Montoya 'You killed my Father, Prepare to Die' from the movie Princess Bride! He looked just like him! He had a mustache before we got there but it wouldn't stick when I took his picture!!


We about died when we walked in and saw my parents and baby sister as the INCREDIBLES! We were laughing so hard! They looked awesome! My dad told us it wasn't a costume, but that his body really looks like that! Ha ha! Nice Dad! Then there was my little brother Chantz as 'Ace Venture, Pet Detective' looked just like him!

Cute little Landen was a Cowboy on his horse and little Dawson was a turtle! They were both so cute! My sister Chae was a Nerd and she looked just like one! ha ha ha And her boyfriend Chris was a 'redneck construction worker!' He was awesome! Everyone went all out too at this party! It was way too funny!

Here is us all playing the 'Paper Bag Game' where you have to stand on one leg and bend over without using your hands and pick up the brown bag with your teeth! After each round you cut about an inch so it gets harder and harder every round! It seriously is hard and I swear I pulled a muscle doing it! I couldn't walk for days! But it got down to me and my sister Chae and of course the NERD beat me! She got so low! So she won some Nerds 'perfect for what she was ha ha' and a woopie cushion ha! What a Nerd!

So my baby sister is obsessed with all the Disney Princesses and of course she noticed my long 'Red' hair so she had to put it on so she would look just like 'Ariel!' As you can see her in the top right corner her doing Ariel signature move! ha ha So cute! Then there's my mom wanting to have some fun too ha ha ha! What a sassy woman!

We played so many games that night.....the mummy game, which me, Jeff and Chantz won! Musical gravestones, which Chris won and cake walk, which Chantell won a yummy halloween cake! After we played the mummy game Landen and Chazney wanted to do it so of course Chazney buried Landen in toliet paper as he was laying on the ground....as you can see in her face in the picture acting as if she didn't know where Landen was! Such a little girl!
We had so much fun that night! We sure missed our brother Chase who is on a mission in Lousisana but we sure will have him there next year!!! We missed you Chase!

This picture wasn't exactly taken on Halloween but to hilarious not to put it on the blog! Here is Chantz and Landen having some fun with some of my parents Halloween masks! Chantz looks so creepy in that old mans mask! Ha ha ha!



Lauren and Adams Halloween Party

Here we were as 'Punk Rockers....well Jeff sure looked like it and I sort of looked like a Crazy, Dead Ballerina Popstar!' Ha ha ha This was my absolute FAVORITE of Jeff's costumes this year! He did not look like himself one bit!!! He looked so good!!! He went all out wearing eye liner, fake tattoos, fake hair and etc! When he dresses up he doesn't mess around ha ha!

All of our good friends looked so cute in their costumes! Nic and Trudi were dressed up as the Juno couple! Derek and Cami were dressed up a Crazy Sheriff and Doctor! Ange and Austin were so cute as the A.F. cheerleader and basketball player! They looked so young ha ha! And then there is Adam and Lauren as the Western Cowboys! Everyone looked so good!

And of course the Boy and Girl picture...you have to do one of those of course!

We also played the 'Paper Bag Game' at this party as well! And it was absolutely hilarious! Thanks to Andrea for taking these good pictures and putting it on her blog....Sorry Ange I stole your picture, hope you don't mind. But the guys got soooo into it, of course! Somehow it got down to THREE girls against FOUR boys! Boys are so competitive I swear! They do anything to say they are the best at everything ha! Jeff was so funny when he would go to grab the bag with his teeth he would seriously get a running start and throw his head into the bag, literally! He looked like a chicken trying to pick up his food! Ha! It got down to me against Austin and Adam!!! And the winner was..........


Adam!!! He seriously was unreal with this game! The picture of him holding the bag in the left hand corner was where me and Austin lost at!! And that didn't end it with Adam! He got it down to millimeters!!!!! The picture of him in the right bottom corner is how low he got with that game! Unbelievable!!!



The Orams Halloween Party


Jeff looked soooo good in his costume at Lauren and Adams I made sure he wore it again! But this time I would dress more like my hunk of a husband!!!! So we were 'True Punk Rockstars!' I wore short black punk hair! We went all out! It was so much fun!!! Our cute friends Ryan and Breelyn looked so good as the Cowboy and his Captured Indian!!! Swick and his cute little kids looked so cute as a Pumpkin and Incredible Boy!


Whenever Jeff dresses up he is in complete character as you can tell in EVERY picture that he takes, he looks it! Ha ha What a stud! And look at those BLACK nails...true man let me tell ya! Ha

Adrienne and Justin dressed as Wilma and Fred! So cute! Jessica and Chad as a Vampire/Witch woman ha and a Crazy Scary Man with Red Eyes ha! Sarah and Vince as Joe Dirt and his Woman! So creative! Then of course an all girl picture!!! Love these girls! Brings back summer memories in the Carolina's!

Here is some of our friends from the summer as well! Jason Holker and his girlfriend as Mexicans! Kristy Holker as a Sassy Witch in her tutu!! And Sarah and Vince's friend who dressed as a man named Tobias, I think that's how you spell it ha, from the old TV series of Arrested Development! Supposedly he looked exactly like him!

Us having a little too much fun around the bonfire and decorative ghosts Jessica put up! Scott looked so freaky in his Big Foot costume!!!

We played the donut game and it was hilarious! It is so awkward trying to eat that donut with no hands hanging on a string!!! Me and Bree were next to each other and was seriously getting all the glaze on each other because we would keep bumping each other with them, so funny! But yeah, I wasn't so good at that game as you can tell how much I ate from my string in the bottom left picture! It seriously was making me sick!

And of course....the Hubby! He had to spray his hair black even though he had a black WIG on! Ha ha I guess he had to play his part even when he took his crazy wig off! Look at those crazy eyes in the big picture!!! Crazy eyes!!!


Jeff In His Many Different Costumes

Jeff seriously was the best this year for Halloween! I really have such a fun husband! I love him to pieces!!! He knows how to party!!! I love you baby boy!!! Thanks for the fun memories for Halloween 2009!!!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw some of these pictures of you guys on Ryan and Bree's blog too, I didn't even recognize Jeff!!! You guys look awesome!!!

ty and ash sorensen said...

Char I love all your costumes! You 2 are so creative!! It was fun seeing you sunday!!

matt and eve lloyd said...

okay, you guys look HYSTERICAL!!! I love all of your many costumes. I can't wait to show Matt. I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween!

matt and eve lloyd said...

p.s. can we hang out soon please?

Jillbee said...

I can't believe how many costumes you guys came up with! I have a hard time with one! What a fun week! It was so good to see you tonight!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

hahaha oh my gosh you guys dressed up like a billion times you hip hop happenin halloween people!! Some of those outfits are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!