Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sleepover...Just The Three Of Us...



Jeff is out of town for the weekend to California for a flag football tournament so......we are having a SLUMBER PARTY! Me, my baby sister Chazney and nephew Landen! Just the three of us!



We watched the new movie 'Up' which is the cutest movie I've ever seen! For those who have not seen it yet....see it!!! I love it!!! And you can see that Chazney and Landen sure did too! It's so cute to watch them watch their movie and just laugh! They are so funny when they're together!

Towards the end of the movie....the party sure died! Ha they both knocked out while I watched the rest of the movie by myself! I guess their laughing made them a little sleepy??? Ha ha I love them so much!! Their such little sweethearts!!

5 comments:

Justin & Kristi said...

Char that was such a cute post! How fun. I have to admit I am kinda jealous, you guys look so cute.

Unknown said...

awwww you are the cutest sister/aunt! How fun.

Nic & Trudi said...

SO fun. See, you are going to be GREAT with kids. Tell Jeff to hurry up!!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Sooooooo cute you three munchkins are!!! I agree with Trudi - get pregnant already! Geez... it has been 2 1/2 years. What are you waiting for? I don't get it????

Andrea Ingersoll said...

hello again...spill the beans about changing the font for the rest of the blogsta please!!!

Great minds think alike with the font..yeah!!!