It was my 23rd Birthday coming up and my sweet mother-in-law suprised me with tickets to go to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour Concert! I was so excited! Not only is it one of my favorite shows but it was so fun to go with all my sister-in-laws! We had a good time! And the concert was unreal!
Here's us waiting for our food at The Training Table!
Us snapping some pictures before the show started in our seats!
They did all their best dances and they were all sooo good!
This concert felt so personal because they each got to introduce the different dances, so we got to see how they really were in person!
I was so happy that I got to see my two favorite dances of the season which were the addiction dance and the ruby blue theif dance! The rest were so good as well but I just loved those two! Thanks Debbie for such a fun night out with the girls!
Here's me and Kristen celebrating our birthdays with the family!
My sweet girlfriends took me out to dinner to Pizza Factory! I was sad to not have Jenni and Ashley there! It felt different without the whole crew! But it was still fun! I love you girls! Thanks so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment