My hubby got the opportunity to play in a Turkey Bowl on Thanksgiving Day with his brother Tyler and a few other friends! I told him he could only play if he doesn't get hurt and he said that he wouldn't! Little did he know......of course he's the one who gets injured and hyperextended his knee right before I got there to watch him! I was so bummed!!! But he had fun and luckily his knee healed pretty fast! Phew!

Here's me and the hubby watching Tyler and the gang play football!

These pictures are my absolute favorite!!! Doesn't my hubby look like he's in the 70's playing football! Ha ha With his long blonde hair with a baby blue jersey and yellow football pants!! I laughed so hard when I saw these pictures! Didn't know my hubby could look like he was in the 70's....he's pretty cute though!
No comments:
Post a Comment