Christmas At The Weekleys
We had such a fun time at our 'Ugly Sweater Party.' It was so much fun! Thanks to Lauren and Adam for hosting it! Can't wait for the next one ha ha!
Christmas Time Is Here
I absolutely love Christmas Time! I love having our very own Christmas tree too! Makes it so much fun! This year I added to my tree the words Joy and Noel! It looked so cute! I was so sad to put it all away! Now my family room feels so empty!
Christmas Eve With The Cooks
This year we got to spend Christmas Eve with my family! My parents tree was ridiculously covered with gifts! We were all dying so I had to take a picture of it! My cute little nephew and baby sister would take all the presents that we would finish wrapping and put it on their little grocery cart and take it to the tree! I guess they just wanted to help! Ha
We have a tradition in my family that every Christmas Eve we pick names previously of that day, and that night we exchange them and open up our Christmas pajamas! I had my baby sister and Jeff had our nephew Landen! So we had the little ones this year, which was nice!
I'm so sad to see that Christmas is over! We had so much fun this year! Now we have to wait a whole year til we get to have it again! So sad!
I had given Chazney three different tutu's with a cute pink leotard with a little tiny purse with lipstick and nail polish because she asks for my lipstick every time I see her!!! Ha Jeff got Landen such a cute red hurley jacket and some beef jerky! He was so excited it was cute!
I was so excited for my new red jacket.....even though I went with my little brother to get it and actually paid five dollars towards it ha ha ha! Jeff got the first and second season of Prison Break! Those who have never seen it needs to see it! Such a good tv series! We were excited about that!
My mom finally got a nice ward robe to wear instead of her favorite pajamas that she has worn ever since I was a little girl ha! And my sweet dad got a movie and Alabama's Greatest Hits! He was stoked about that!
My brother Chase is serving a mission in Louisiana and had sent us a family christmas gift that we were suppose to open up on Christmas Eve.....and it was the Louisiana version of "The Night Before Christmas!" It was hilarious! Because they have such a thick acsent and slur all their words we all couldn't read it, it was that hard to read! We were all dying when my dad was trying to read it to us! Guess we'll have to wait to hear my brother tell it to us! I can't wait! Another tradition in my family that we do for my parents is scrapbook pages of what had happened that year....and last year we got our cute little dog named Gracie so we had to make her a page since she's apart of our family now! Ha my parents were dying when they saw that!
Gracie loved Chazney's tutu's! She would just sit there ha it was cute! She also got to open up her christmas present from all of us....new chew toys! Yay! I love the picture of my cute little nephew Dawson sitting on his dad's lap smiling at the camera, it was so cute!
Here we all are in our matching Christmas pajamas goofying off as always! Ha Ha
Us girls were getting too anxous to wait to open more presents the next day so my mom gave in and let us open one more gift that we all had to open up at the same time....since they were all the same shirts but different colors!
Here's all of us ending the night trying to read the book my brother had sent to us! As you can see Dawson in the bottom left corner laughing so hard because we were all dying when my dad was reading it!
Thanks mom and dad for making this years Christmas so special! I love you guys so much!
Christmas Day With the Carns
The picture of Jeff's dad playing his trumpet is what we all woke up to bright and early! Its their tradition of waking up on Christmas Day! I love the picture of Brit, Ty and Deb wearing their new christmas beanies....well Ty borrowed one of Brits so he could be in the picture ha ha! Then there's me and Jeff looking so pretty in the early morning ha!
Jeff and I got spoiled this Christmas! We had a good one! We were so anxious to give Tyler his present because he is obsessed with the movie Into the Blue and would borrow our movie all the time so we thought we'd just buy it for him so he could watch it anytime he wanted to! Ha ha he was excited!
We gave Tom a new BYU beanie so he had to put it on for a picture! Ha He also surprised Debbie with a brand new flat screen to hang up on their mantel in their family room! She was excited! It was cute how he presented it to her....he wrapped up a new remote and then after a few minutes brought out the real gift which was the tv! We were all excited for that gift!
Here is my sweet mother in law in her new beanie and scarf with a new addition to her outfit....the cowboy hat!!! She is seriously such a character! I love her to death! I couldn't have asked for a better mother in law! She just makes everything fun! We have also started the tradition to make her scrapbook pages as well like we do for my parents! So she was excited for that special gift!
After we had opened up our presents we headed down to Kristen and Tads and then off to Stephanie and Mikes! Tom of course had to bring his trumpet to let the rest of the family know that we were at the door! The kids were so happy to see us all to show us all what they got for Christmas!
Then that night we had our Christmas dinner! It was delicious! Ashley and her new husband as since this past Thursday that they got married, came down for Christmas dinner! We were so happy to have them there! She even had a little surprise to tell us.....she is having a baby in June! We were all so surprised but were happy for her and CJ for their new lives together!
Here we all are after dinner hanging out and doing the rest of the presents that we had to wait to open when the whole family was together! My in laws got all of us Jazz tickets for this Saturday for all of us to go together! We were all excited about that! Its gonna be so fun!
My in laws got Tanner, Trey and Brinley BYU gear! It was so cute! They were loving it!
They all looked so cute! Check out the action packed picture of Trey trying to take down Tanner ha ha! We were all laughing pretty hard at that!
Tad wanted to get in on the fun so he put on one of the helmets to pose for the picture! So cute!
Here's all of us showing off our new gifts we got that night! All of us joined in and got Debbie a new red jacket and a brand new braclet watch! In Jeff's family we also choose names and exchange them....Jeff had Steph and had gotten her a cute sweater with a long sleeve shirt and I had Tad and got him some goodies with a gift card to HAPPY SUMO! Our favorite resturant! Then Tad and Kristen had Jeff and I! Jeff got a sweet jacket and Kristen made me the cutest recipe book with all of the Carns favorite recipes!!! Now I have to start cooking! Yay! Jeff will be excited!!!
Thanks to the Carn Family for such a fun and memoriable Christmas!!! We love you guys so so much!
A Night Out With The Old Gang
Just before New Years we went out with the old gang! We met up at Cafe Rio, of course ha, then headed off to the movie in 3D Avatar! And I really liked that show! I thought it was so interesting! We had such a good time! We were happy to have the Wards in town so we could all be together! Thanks to everyone who was there that night! It was a blast! We better be getting together a whole lot more than we have!!!
New Years Eve With Friends
This year we spent New Years Eve with our good friends the Weekleys and the Warrens! We ate at the wonderful Cafe Rio then headed over to our other friends the Fords to play games and watch the New York Special! We had a good time! I can't believe its 2010! Its crazy how fast ten years goes by! I remember when it was just the year 2000!!!
Happy New Years Everyone!!!!!

1 comment:
Yipeeeeeeee, a post!!! I just love your family. I wouldn't mind being apart of it. Can me and Aust just add on in? Please?
CUTE PICTURES :)
Post a Comment