I know I'm a little late posting things that happened in November...such as my birthday and Thanksgiving! But I'm finally updating so thats all that matters right? ha ha
Well we spent Thanksgiving with my family this year and we went to our Cabin in Fairview! We had so much fun! I love Thanksgiving!!!

My uncle Bucky and Lynette and their family, along with my Grandma and Dave came down! It was a full house thats all I got to say ha! We had such a yummy dinner with delicious food and nothing is better then a Costco Pumpkin Pie on Thanksgiving Day!!!
Shooting Guns With The Fam

The day after Thanksgiving everyone had gone home pretty much besides my immediate family! So we decided to all go shoot some guns for fun! We all had a good time and even the kids did!

Landen was so excited to go shoot some guns because Grandpa had a special gun for him to shoot with! It was my brother Chase, who is on a mission's chipmunk gun he shot with when he was about Landen's age! So Landen thought he was pretty cool that Grandpa had something special for him!

Chazney and Dawson were only there to play ha! My baby sister is such a stinker and wants me to just keep taking pictures of everything she sits on ha! But I have to admit she's pretty cute! And my cute little nephew Dawson is all boy and just wants to do whatever the boys are doing so we had to keep him distracted ha ha! Such a stud!

Aren't my nephews so stinkin' cute? I love them to pieces!

Here's us all getting to shoot all the guns!!! It was so fun! Every time I would shoot Jeff's hand gun it would jerk me back so much it would scare me at times ha ha! There's Landen with his cute little gun....which after he shot it he would keep saying that it was his gun not Chases! It was funny!

Everyone had a pretty good aim at the target, even my crazy brother Chantz! He did pretty good behind the guns ha!

Here's us shooting the guns still....my dad had brought almost his whole collection it seemed like! There were tons! My favorite gun to shoot was the one my mom is shooting in the bottom right corner! It's like an old fashion cowboy gun! It doesn't jerk you back at all! I think thats why I like it so much!


While we were at the shooting range place, Dawson was being so funny! He would stick his tongue out at us and would laugh so hard! He seriously is the cutest thing! He's personality is so cute and fun! I love the picture of him and his daddy in the bottom right corner! Such a kodak picture because Ray does that to his little guys all the time! So cute!

My dad took the picture of me, Jeff and Ray in the top right corner! I thought it was pretty good, it was such a action shot! Ray threw us a clay pidgeon and I tried to shoot it and Jeff was my back up ha ha and of course I miss it, but Jeff got it for me before it hit the ground ha! Then the pictures of me and Chazney makes me laugh because seriously she is such a girl! She saw that I was taking pictures with Daws and Jeff and so she had to have some pictures too!
We had such a good time shooting as you can tell....there's enough pictures ha ha! But we sure missed Chase there but he will be next year! Yay!

1 comment:
CharLee- It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! I love shooting too, although I'll tell ya I'm no pro :). It was sure fun to see you and Jeff on Saturday when all us couples went out. We need to get together more often. It seems we just don't get to visit with everyone long enough. We had a lot of fun and I thought Avatar was pretty good! Anyway- it was good to see you guys! Hope you have a great New Years and lets get together again! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment