
A couple of weeks ago, Jeff's cousin Ashley got married!!! She looked absolutely beautiful! Her wedding was up in Ogden and it turned out amazing! They looked so happy and so excited to get married, it was cute! It was fun to be with the whole family up there! We had a good time! I was in charge of the thank you table! So we got suckers that matched her colors and I used a picture frame my dad had made me with a cute saying in it! I'm happy that it turned out cute and that she liked it! Phew! Ha
Congratulations CJ and Ashley! We're so excited for you guys!

Jeff's good friend Austin got married a couple of weeks ago as well! It was so nice! It was up at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake! It was beautiful! Cheyenne looked absolutely stunning! They were so anxious to get married it looked like ha it was so cute!!! We couldn't be more happier for them!
Congratuations Austin & Cheyenne!!!

1 comment:
Hey Charlee! Such a cute post, I always love reading your blog!!! I have a new blog so you can delete my old one and add this one if you want. Hope you and your hubby are doing well! :)
Post a Comment