Wednesday, February 3, 2010

...Puzzles and Jazz Game...

Me and Jeff are into puzzles ha ha! We use to do it when we were engaged and we haven't done one since until now!!! This is our masterpiece! It was actually pretty easy puzzle suprising enough!

Jeff's parents surprised us with Jazz tickets for Christmas and we finally got to go! Here is us on the Trax on our way to the game!


We had such a fun time at the Game! We were pretty high up but we still had a blast! Even though we sat next to a very unhappy woman that just doesn't like life I guess but we still made it fun ha ha ha! All the kids had their Jazz gear on...it was so cute!



Thanks Tom and Debbie for such a fun night! We need to do it again!

4 comments:

Prina Family said...

2 things: Cute pictures on the header! and I love your hair right now, it looks so good! Its a lot longer since the last time i saw you. Miss you:(

Andrea Ingersoll said...

We need to go to a Jazz Game!!! Puzzles? Bah hahaha my mom does puzzles!!! No, just kidding. They are cool - I'm just not patient enough!

Jesse said...

Jesse and I did puzzles when we were engaged too!:) That actually looks pretty fun. However we probably need a kitchen table first! I always love going to Jazz games surrounded by drunk people but it sounds like you guys had an even better treat with the woman who hates life! Classic, love those people. We'll definitely get together again when we are in town next. It's always a blast being with the gang. Anyway hope you guys are doing well. We miss you two!

McKenzie... said...

I'm sure you can tell that was McKenzie not Jesse!:)