Monday, February 8, 2010

...Having Some Fun At The Cabin...

A couple of weeks ago we went up to my families cabin in Fairveiw and spent the weekend there having some fun! We went sledding, ate yummy food, watched movies and played an intense game of Dominoes!!! Ha We had a really good time! Don't mind that most of my pictures are us all sledding behind the four wheeler!

Here's my cute baby sister Chesney and cute nephew Landen in their sledding gear!


And here's Daws Daws playing in the snow....is he not the cutest kid???

Here we all are snapping our pictures before going for a ride behind the four wheeler!


It was fun to have my parents all geared up in their sledding stuff too! We would just ride up and down the road right in front of our cabin! Good times!


My brother Chantz snowboarded behind while we would take turns getting pulled on the sled!


My dad was the designated driver ha ha he doesn't have the greatest back so he was there to give us a good ride! It was so funny watching each other going on the sled....it was pretty funny!


Here is our proof of how we were sledding! We had so much snow up there at our Cabin, we had so much fun!!! Jeff really liked going on the sled....if you can tell, he's in about every picture on the sled ha!


I seriously have such a fun family! We had such a good time! I love the picture of my mom with her scarf covering her mouth! Ha she's probably going to die that I put that picture on the blog.....she knew it would be ha ha! Sorry mom!


Chesney was all over Jeff when we were sledding! She wanted to go with him every time he got on the sled and when he was just hanging out while someone else went on the sled! He was throwing her up and down and she got so high.....as you can see in the picture I took! The picture with my brother Chantz holding our dog Gracie is quite a funny story....Chantz came flying back to us and Gracie would chase after him and somehow jumped onto the sled and Chantz grabbed her ha we got laughing so hard!


As you can see...Chesney was everywhere Jeff was! It was pretty cute! She loves her brother-in-law....weird ha! It was so funny when Chantz jumped on the back of Jeff! My mom and I were dying!


The picture in the right corner is an action shot! I took that while we were actually riding on the sled...and my dad wasn't going slow ha ha! My poor baby sister didn't like it anymore when my dad picked up his speed...but Landen sure liked it!

...After Sledding...


Chantz was holding Dawson while we were chillin out and they started doing this ha ha! They would put their heads together and Dawson would just laugh so hard! It was so cute! I had to post it! I thought it was pretty cute! Dawson loves his uncle Chantz!


Here's all of us just hanging out in the warm cabin! It was so nice! I love going to my cabin its so fun to just relax! I want to go back!!!

Thanks everyone for the fun weekend ha even though it was a couple of weeks ago! We sure had fun thats for sure!!!



2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

ohhhh I do love your fairview canyon. Flashback right there to 1999 haha!!! Lets go there....can we???

Andrea Ingersoll said...

nice how i wrote fairview canyon instead of cabin