Its about time for me to update all our fun so far in Boston! I've been here for three weeks now and its been way fun! I like it alot here! Its been nice to have my own schedule of doing whatever I want ha ha! So just to let you know....this post is quite big! After this I will update my blog more often so its not so big and time consuming ha!
This is where we live here in Boston! Their actually pretty nice, so we got lucky! Its kind of crazy though when someone doesn't have a key...such as Jeff every night after work...he has to push our apartment number and get 'buzzed in!' Like on the movie 'Happy Gilmore' when he sings through the speaker to the person downstairs ha ha!
Our apartments inside are pretty nice! This is our hallway to the bedrooms!
Here's our bedroom.....cute bedspread huh?? Yeah that's Jeff's idea of just having our blanket as our bedspread ha ha! I guess you have to pack light when shipping your car across the country ha! Oh well!
Here's our delightful little bathroom that's connected right in our room, so that's nice!
Here's where we do all the cooking! And surprisingly enough I am cooking for my husband this summer and actually like doing it ha sad I know! All I have to say is I am an absolute lover of the CROCK POT! Its my new love! I never took advantage of it at home, but that will sure change now!
Our cute little dinner table
The family room....where I spend alot of time at doing our blog, reading my books, watching my now favorite TV shows...The Doctors, Dr. Phil, Oprah and etc.
Here is Trudi and Nixon on the Metro! Its been so much fun having them here!
Me and Andrea on the Metro! And I'm so happy that she's here with us as well! We've had so much fun so far!
Nixon was so cute on the Metro, whenever it would start moving he would grab on the pole in front of him and would do this O face that we all were trying to catch on camera ha ha! He's such a stud!
Trudi, Me and Ange on our way downtown for the first time!
Well after getting off the wrong stop on the metro and walking through the old crazy streets of downtown we finally found where we wanted to go, The Quincy Market! We finally made it but were absolutely starving so we ate at a small kickoff of the real 'Cheers!' It either was really good or we were all just starving from the long walk ha ha!
The Quincy Market
Trudi and Ange at the market! I tried getting Nixon's attention but he got distracted with all the different people here in Boston ha!
Love this store!
The Quincy Market Downtown Boston
Here are the break dancers of downtown Boston.....and this little guy who had to be like five years old, was awesome! I couldn't believe the SAME group of guys are still doing this everyday! I remember seeing them TWO years ago when we were here for the summer! But they added the little guy, so that was a plus ha ha! But I didn't take a picture of this crazy woman that was homeless that would put her hat down on the ground and when the guys would start playing their music she would go crazy dancing like she was a gypsy! So weird!
Here is one of my favorite pictures of downtown so far! I just love all the old brick buildings everywhere and all the tall tall trees covering everything!
Last Saturday, me and ange went downtown since Saturdays are the guys biggest days so they leave us at 9 in the morning and not get back til about 9 or 10 at night! Crazy! But we had fun! Here I am in front of the metro station!
Ange just waiting away for the train
Us on the metro.....nice face Ange!!! ha ha
Right off of the where we got off on the metro was this little beauty....fresh food market!
There were so many people there getting their cheap fruits and vegetables
Ange and I were just walking down the street and saw this good lookin' statue....so of course we had to take a picture with him! Don't worry that a guy dressed up exactly like him was sitting at the table in the window! I about died, it was funny!
This is Boston's Holocaust Memorial! It seriously is so neat. On each of the tall glass stands are the people's numbers that they were assigned to in the camps. It honestly blows my mind that that actually happened. And when you walk underneath the glass there's steam that comes up from the ground representing the steamed rooms they were put into. I think its cool that Boston has something like this to remind people about what happened years ago.
Ange sitting on her boyfriends lap ha ha.....that is what the guy who took the next picture for us said to Ange when I took that picture!
Ain't he a cutie??
Here is a group who sang accapella to songs that we all know, it was pretty cool!
This lady would stand completely still until someone would drop some money in her bucket in front of her and she would start singing....it was funny!
Ange being very very sneaky...
This is an old cemetery of a King that lived there many many years ago...its kind of creepy to be honest!
This is a park that we walked through on our way to Newbury Street....so beautiful!
Newbury Street
This is a church right on Newbury Street...
The Cathedrals are absolutely amazing here in Boston
The past couple of Sundays the boys have gotten together to play some flag football!
Here's Jeff in the action...
Tyler was playing quarterback and was pretty good at it too!
Jeffers just about to catch the football...
Jeff and Austin after playing a good game of flag football!
Here's us girls supporting our hubbies while they play football! Don't mind my crazy hair that day......oh but how I love these girls! We've had so much fun! Many more memories to come!
Love Always,
10 comments:
I need to get all those pics from you from our last trip downtown....so fun!! Ahhhh I hate the wind in our bangs. It always messes them up hahaha. Ok I am coming over now peace
Looks like you are having fun!!!! Boston is so pretty!!!!
It looks like you're having a blast!! Seeing all of your pictures makes me miss the amazing downtown Boston SO MUCH! I'm glad you're having so much fun! And way to score on the apartments...they look very nice (and I would have way too much fun with that intercom thingy).
Ah I love all those places!!! I want to go back soooo bad now! Miss you at church!! Glad you are having so much fun! Love ya:)
Ah I love all those places!!! I want to go back soooo bad now! Miss you at church!! Glad you are having so much fun! Love ya:)
Ah I love all those places!!! I want to go back soooo bad now! Miss you at church!! Glad you are having so much fun! Love ya:)
sorry didn't mean to send all those! My lame computer froze! haha oops!
Post a Comment