This season of American Idol in my opinion has been really good! I know in the past seasons there were a lot of people that stood out more but what I really like about this season, especially with the last three people standing is that they are very HUMBLE! And I think when they are humble it makes me like them that much more!
I have to say though that the last three standing have been my TOP THREE the whole season watching it! I absolutely love each of them in different ways!
Casey James
I just love his voice when he sings! He has a little Bryan Adams in him I think....well especially when he sang the song 'Heaven' by Bryan Adams towards the beginning.....I have to say I rewinded his performance probably about twenty times that night he performed it ha ha! I loved it and I've been really pleased of his performances thus far! Thank goodness for Kara to believe in him when the other judges didn't ha!
Crystal Bowersox
I have loved this girl the whole time she has been on the show! She seriously is such a natural and I think that's one of the biggest reasons why I like her so much, other than her voice, she just is so comfortable on stage and I like that she is! She has gotten cuter throughout the weeks she's been on the show.....to be honest I thought her 'dreadlocks' would be gone by the end of the show...but I was wrong ha ha! But she is absolutely amazing!!!
Lee Dweyze
Oh Lee, how I love this man! Out of these three I would have to say he would be on top of my list! He is incredibly talented in every way possible! And the best part is how amazingly humble this man is! He doesn't know how amazing he is as a singer and performer! When that week when all the contestants were asked about each other and how they said he felt like he was always the one going home and never felt good enough....boy was he wrong!! Oh how I love him! I would buy his music in a heartbeat!
I am a sucker when it comes to American Idol, as you can tell, because I seriously love it, I always have! I'm sad to see that this is Simon's last season though....it definitely won't be the same without him on it! So we'll see how it goes next season...
But as far as right now if I had to predict who would be the winner in my mind it would be..........LEE DWEYZE!!
But we'll just have to wait and see next week! I can't wait!!!
Love Always,
4 comments:
I agree! I love them all but I think Lee should win!
I could not agree more... go LEE go!!!! I am so in love with him. His duet with Crystal last week was amazing.
Im glad you found our blog! Im SO excited to finally get out east as well. I will be there this Friday and I'll most likely be there the entire summer....unless boredom gets the best of me. We for sure have to play and do fun things to keep ourselves entertained while our husbands are out slaving away. =)
p.s. super cute blog!
Go Lee !!!
Post a Comment