Friday, May 28, 2010

...Celebrating & Harvard...

Last Saturday, we went to Harvard to check it out and to celebrate Andrea's '23rd' Birthday!!!


We ate at this wonderful 'mexican' restaurant called BORDERS CAFE! It was soooo yummy! But it was below zero where we were sitting at......we were freezing!

Me and Jes

Trudi and the BIRTHDAY GIRL Andrea

I love downtown Harvard....the buildings are so old fashioned and cute...such as this cute Starbucks across the street from where we ate.

Here is Christine and sweet little Hudson taking a picture with YODA!

Trudi and Christine with their sweet little ones that we all love so much!

Downtown you will find A LOT of people either spray painting pictures, singing with their guitars and this little lady....she was playing music while SPINNING GLASS! Pure talent that's for sure!

Here's an outside looking in picture of HARVARD

Here is a little glimpse of where we were hanging out at that day...walking around in the hot sun!

Here is one of the many buildings of Harvard...

Trudi, Jes and Ange in front of another amazing building in Harvard

This school is seriously so beautiful with all the old buildings and huge trees all around....its just like the movies!

I love this picture of the girls ha ha their like perfectly positioned for a photo shoot!

More of Harvard...

One of the many entrances into the school...

While we were there, they were setting up for graduation....their were so many chairs everywhere!

Us girls in front of the Harvard Library...

Ange so happy to be TWENTY-THREE!!! Yay!

We were trying to find a big sign that said HARVARD and have us all take a picture in front of it but we only found this little guy ha ha so we had to take it!!!

So pretty....I wish Utah had big tall green trees! I love them!

Me standing in front of the gates of Harvard....if only I could go there ha ha just kidding....not smart enough that's for sure!!!

This huge cathedral was right outside of Harvard....it was so big and so pretty! There are actual gargoyles on the top of it, crazy!

Is this kid not the cutest thing?? He is the sweetest little guy and he says my name "Char-Char" its so cute!!

Nixon is so fun to take pictures of with his big blue eyes...even though he turns every time we pull out the camera ha!

Me and Trudi

Jes, me and Trudi...love these girls!

The BIRTHDAY girl eating her baskin robbins!!!

This is the sidewalks here in Boston...they are sooo old!

Here is an overlook of Boston and the Charles River

Me in front of the Charles River...

Trudi and Nixon

Christine and Hudson

These girls are so cute and fun...so happy to have them out here with me!

It was so fun going downtown again....its nice to get out of our apartments and go do something fun!


Thanks girls for the fun day!


Love Always,

5 comments:

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

I am sooooo jealous. I LOVE boarders, its my favorite restaurant and i miss boston SOOOOOO much,

matt and eve lloyd said...

Oh my goodness...remember how starstruck I was at Harvard?? I long to go back!! I'm so jealous. It looks like a heavenly day.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

yay for boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been missing you the last couple days. i think i need to quit my job?

Jes said...

Great pics! I need to be more like you and get better at taking pics! I second "Andi" quitting her job so she can play with us more!

Anonymous said...

hey charlee i remembered that you really liked photography and i found this wedding that you have to check out. here is the site: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4144185&id=98268653719#!/jenosullivanphoto go to becca and kyles wedding photos.