All the way back into March ha ha we went on a wonderful cruise to Mexico with the Carn clan! We had such a good time! I want to go back so bad! So don't mind if this post is a bit longer then usual, there are alot of pictures of course ha!

Here's us on our way to the ship from the airport...
We went on the Royal Caribbean to Cabo, Matzelan and Porta Viarta....don't mind the spelling of those places ha ha
The ship was huge!
Here's us enjoying our very first Pina Colodas! So good!
Us at our first dinner on the cruise....
Us at our first formal dinner....
I seriously am so blessed to have a second family like I do.....we always have so much fun when were together! Love them!
We had some good entertainment on the cruise, which made it real fun!
Here we are pulling up to the port to Cabo.....don't mind the Carn clan showing off their nice legs which soon got tan ha ha!
Us on the fiery ride to Cabo!
Such a cool place and so warm! As you can tell with Tyler pulling up his swim shorts ha ha!
Us sweating in Cabo waiting for our boat ha! It was so sad though because the little kids would just come up to you with jewelry they had made and want you to buy them....so sad! Poor Brittany got trapped by them and wouldn't leave her alone!
Us on the boat heading to go snorkling!
On the boat they had a photographer there with the hats and she was way cool so we put them on and were taking pictures with them ha ha! The picture in the middle is their famous Arch in Cabo!
Us acting like nerds in our snorkling gear...
When we were coming back from snorkling, which was way fun, we were waiting in the long line to get back on the fiery boat and there were all the statues of people along the side of us....and Brittany wanted a picture by the pirate ha ha so she stands right in front of him and as soon as I'm about to snap the picture he moves and pulls out his weapon like he was going to get her and she screamed so loud ha ha so funny! So we gave him a dollar and he took the picture with her! It was so funny! I was laughing so hard!
Us at our dinner again...I was actually suprised of how good the food actually was....even though their names were a little funky, we still tried them out and they ended up being pretty good ha!
Us partying at Disco Night! We were all so hyper it was fun! We ended up being on the cruise video cuz we were so crazy that night ha ha!
Here we are at Matzelan....
Our driver was seriously the craziest driver ever....I'm suprised we survived ha ha! As you can see in the lower right picture of him turning around as he is driving like a mad man!!! And it didn't help that we were in a tiny golf like car with no windows or seat belts!
Us at the beach.......I love being by the beach with my hubby and good family! Too bad Utah doesn't have one!
Us girls taking pictures...I love them so much! We missed Kristen though!!
Here's us hanging out by the beach getting a tan, body surfing, parasailing and riding jet skies! Which by the way was crazy since I flew of three times! Didn't help that my husband is a little crazy when he gets behind the steering wheel of a jet ski! He thought he could ride right into a huge wave and expect to just get a lot of air but nope we end up flying off both of us.....him landing on the handles and me flying off hitting my head so hard on the water that it gave me the worst headache the rest of the time....thats what I get riding with a daredevil of a husband!
I took these pictures and I absolutely love the lighting! I love them! It was so pretty when the sun would go down....
Here we are leaving the port of Matzelan...
Us at our casual dinner....
This cruise line seriously is so much fun with their entertainment....there was always dancing and a party going on....it was so fun!
This is one of my favorite pictures of us in front of our cruise ship getting off at Porta Viarta....my favorite stop the whole trip!!! Oh I love my husband!
Here we are at Porta Viarta at the famous Zipline there! I recommend it to anyone whoever goes there! It is totally worth it! It was the funnest thing we did that trip!
The zipline was so cool....because you are with each other the whole time....because you would go on the zipline and then stop and change to a different zipline so it was a lot of fun to watch everyone come in...my mother in laws face was the best because she thought she wasn't going to stop.....we were all laughing it was cute! But the highest point that we were at was about 700 feet high from the ground....crazy! But so much fun!
Here we are in the trees ha ha ha! The picture of me in the bottom right corner shows two of the workers...one of which that filmed the whole thing and would just jump on with you...making you go upside down and backwards as he rode with you to the next stop! Ahhh crazy!
Here we are the end of the zipline....all sweating from the hike to each stop but it was well worth it and some good memories we won't forget! So those of you who go to Porta Viarta don't forget to do the zipline cuz it was a blast!!!
Here we are at the place where we did the zipline...its a little private beach with a rock slide and food! So fun!
Me and my hubby just hanging out on the ship.....oh how I love that man!
Us playing minature golf in the wind ha ha my golf ball kept flying everywhere, not going near the hole, thanks to the wind!!
Here are the athletes of the family, not including myself and my mother in law, we call ourselves the cheerleaders/supporters ha! They took first in the volleyball tournament ha! They were all so excited when they got medals ha! Go Carns!
There was a huge rockwall on our ship....and of course we had to do it! So here we are all climbing up the wall...I'll admit...it was quite a challange ha ha my body was so sore when I got done....goes to show how in shape I'm in right now in my life ha!
Here we are at our dinner which was the last formal night! We sure had the best server though...Lloyd! We will never forget his happy face everytime he would serve us! We loved him! He was such a character! He would smile so big and nod his head everytime he spoke to us ha ha it was funny but that was Lloyd! So of course we had to take a picture with him!!
We thought we would be a little frisky before the trip ended.....so we headed to the Casino to have a little fun and we did!
I'll have you know that we had the courage to do a little karaoke while we were on the trip ha ha! Me and Brittany did a duet to the famous Britney Spears....Opps I did it again song.....ahhh bad idea! We didn't realize how slow and embarressing that song actually was ha ha! Wow lets just say we were very happy when that song ended ha ha! But Mike and Stephanie had a good night and sang a duet as well to Tim and Faiths famous....It's your love...and of course Mike had to get in the character and so he stole Jeff's cowboy shirt and belt buckle, which fell off in the middle of his performance ha so funny and Ty's cowboy hat! I'll never forget Stephanies amazing dance moves when she blew us away with her vocals ha! Love you Steph!!
Us enjoying our very last Pina Colada on the cruise....Jeff lived it up as you can tell as he steals my pina colada!
Us at our very last dinner on the ship....us girls will never forget how much these boys seriously at every night at dinner....our poor waiter probably was dreading when the Carn boys came to dinner ha!
Here's us just goofying around on the ship! There's a story with the boy in the picture with Brit and Ty.....this guy we all eyed the first day of the trip and kept bugging Brit to go up to him and talk to him.....after a few days of us bugging her she finally gave in and went up to him, we were all so proud! They hung out the rest of the trip and he ended up being from Ogden ha! Small world!
Royal Caribbean we will forever miss you and hopefully see you again....soon!


3 comments:
Okay so I love all Jeff's faces. hahahahah, I was laughing at them all. Looks like you guys had so much fun. Hey- where did you get that swim suit you are wearing in the pictures with the pina coladas??? So cute!
those pictures are all soooo fun. I am jealous. You look gorgeous in seriously every single one of them.
Char,
How are you? It looks like you guys had alot of fun! I'm so jealous. My family is thinking of doing the same cruise next march ;) you are so gorgeous as always! I miss you and your family. I hope you are all doing well!
-Melissa
Post a Comment