Friday, May 14, 2010

3 years...

...and many more to come!


I'm blogging a little late but I still wanted to post something since we've hit our three year anniversary on April 27th! We weren't able to be together...again on our actual anniversary because of Jeff leaving to Boston for the summer just a few weeks before I got out here! And with us not being with each other my sweet husband suprised me with dinner to the The Melting Pot! One of my top favorite restaruants! It was delicious as always!

I can't believe how fast the past three years have gone by, it honestly blows my mind! I absolutely love this man with all my heart! I don't know where I would be without him in my life each and every day! I seriously think to myself all the time of how lucky I am to have a husband like I do! He is one in a million and I love him with all my heart! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him! Its been so much fun thus far and I'm so excited to see what the future has enstore for us together!

Love Always Forever,

2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

happy anniversary you two - do you have pics of melting pot to post to go along with this mrs?

Prina Family said...

Happy (late) anniversary! I remember the first time I met you guys, you were engaged and got married right when we started selling with apx:) I have wanted to go to the melting pot since I was like 16 and Ive still never been:( sad. one day!
And i am SOOOO JEALOUS of your cruise!!! Out of all the vacations i have been on i always say cruises are my FAVORITE! You look like you had so much fun.
So you guys are in Boston again?! Selling with apx or what?