Last Sunday we finally went to our FIRST Red Sox's game of the summer...yay! Oh how I love going to Fenway!
I had to take this picture of this lovely lady in the yellow....I wish she was turned around but for those of you who have seen the movie 'A League of Our Own,' thats what they wear!! Looks just like 'Kit' in the movie when she gets traded to the other team! I almost asked her to take a picture with me...ha ha!
What a hunk???
Us just about to go inside...
Ahh....the wonderful Fenway Park!!!
Can you believe how many people there were! Its crazy how many there were...all sporting their Red Sox Gear!!!
They played against the Dodgers.....which means against MANNY RAMIREZ!! I believe that is him up to bat!
Love it...
Me and my hubby....We both couldn't be more happier then being there at Fenway...don't mind me that I had to take about twenty pictures like this to get ONE decent one ha like always...
Our sweet friends Nic and Trudi....we love them way too much I think ha!
I LOVE this picture...
My hubby concentrating hard on the game and wishing he was out there playing....Don't worry that Jeff is just a few months younger then the amazing Dustin Pedoria! Crazy!
It was fun to have Manny back there on the field but I don't think the Red Sox fans really liked him ha ha they booed him....I guess thats what you get when you leave Red Sox...
Oh how amazing this man is seriously! He is so much fun to watch!
Me and Trudi went to the bathroom and while she was getting something yummy to eat...I saw this view of Fenway Park....I thought it was such a cool picture!
Jeff was sooooo excited to be back there at Fenway!!! He couldn't be more happier ha ha!
I love it that Jeff loves baseball as much as he does...because I grew up watching my dad play almost all my life and LOVE it too!
Look how close we are to the field....Jeff and Nic were so tempted to go on it...ha ha too bad that police officer is standing right there ha ha...maybe next time boys??
I'm not sure who that guy is....and if he plays or what but Jeff was sure excited to be talking to him...he almost got a game playing ball but those crazy girls in the pink....who were obnoxiously drunk the entire game, grabbed it before Jeff could get it...dumb girls!
Me and my sweet husband that I love with all my heart...standing ALMOST on the Fenway field! Oh but we had so much fun watching the game and singing SWEET CAROLINE...and they WON so it made it that much better! Night games are so much fun to go to...we had a blast!
Hopefully we make it back there soon???
Maybe July 4th???
We'll see...
Love Always,
1 comment:
Char!!Pretty sure you should be a photographer :). Seriously, these pictures are great!Looks like a blast!Tell Jeff hi for us.
Miss youuuu
Post a Comment