Wednesday, June 23, 2010

...The Pact...

...picture is from google images...


I just barely finished reading this book today and all I have to say is, "Wow!" I have never read a book that seems so real, that it makes you feel that you are actually playing apart in it. I've never read a book that has brought tears to my eyes and all of a sudden a rage of excitment that makes my heart start to beat so fast and so hard! Its crazy to me how much this author had drawn me into this book....I couldn't put it down!


I have come to love Jodi Picoult! This is my second book that I read this summer, which is so big for me because I'm not much a reader but I can say now that I am thanks to Jodi Picoult!

Thanks to Trudi and Andrea to recommend it to me!


So for those who have not read it yet....I recommended it!


And for those who are big readers....please give me recommendations of books and authors that you've read and really liked! I have A LOT of time out here this summer ha ha....I'd love to know what you suggest!!!


Love Always,

4 comments:

The Morales Family said...

You need to read Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins... Ray read both of her books in a week. Just starting them and cant put it down.. They are making them into movies right now! I will have to read your book!

Ashley said...

Hey CharLee, I love to read--so I will have to put that on my list. You should join "goodreads"-- it links you with your friends so you can see what they are reading and how they rate certain books. I love it. As for some recommendations, have you read the Hunger Games?? I bet you would like it. It is intense and very much a page turner!! There is a sequel which I liked even better and the third one comes out in August!! Also, if you haven't read the Goose Girl by Shannon Hale, you should too-- another fabulous book and I love most anything by Shannon Hale (a couple of her "adult" fiction is a little cheesy- but Goose Girl and the two sequels are awesome as is Princess Academy. I just finished a really inspiring story called Same Kind of Different as Me that I also enjoyed-- its a memoir and I thought it had a great message. Hope that gets you a start. Happy reading!!

Anonymous said...

i also enjoy love stories. the nicholas sparks books are quick reads. most of the good ones are movies now but the books are different and still fun to read. they are great for our APX summers by the pool.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

SOoooo good huh??? I wish I remembered it.