.......at Days INN......
Isn't it so lovely????
Yep, this is where I will be living for at least the next three weeks....
Lucky me!
And this would be my wonderful pool.....don't mind that it is in the middle of the parking lot ha ha!
Quite surprised that the pool isn't too bad!
There isn't shade whatsoever unlike our apartments in Burlington....
So I just sit out there sweating to death in this HOT HOT HEAT!
But at least I'm getting a tan....that's all that matters right?
This is where you will find me watching all the many shows on T.V. and of course my own DVD's either playing on my computer....or even reading my book...and sleeping of course!
Don't worry that we have TWO beds instead of just ONE big one...so if anyone is making a trip to Valdosta, Georgia...we have an extra bed for you to sleep in! Ha!
I do have to admit that the beds are actually very comfy compared to the Burlington beds, which were as hard as a rock....so at least I'm sleeping better! That's a plus!
This is our getting ready area/kitchen sink.....yep that is where I wash our dishes ha ha!
Don't mind that our T.V. is under the sink....oh geez!
This would be my closet....
Our very BIG bathroom....Ha
And yep...that would be our food storage for the next couple of weeks...don't you love it?
Thank goodness that the T.V. has so many channels...more then I had actually in Burlington...and I also have great internet service...better then I had in Burlington as well....so at least I have some good coming out of this ha!
Our little dinner table...
Thank goodness that we have a little fridge and a microwave...helps us not having to eat out EVERY NIGHT and DAY!
All and all....this is one experience I will never forget....us living out of a hotel room in Georgia and me being the only wife out here...hanging out by myself every day ha!
Good thing I'm into reading this summer and living in a good area where there is a mall, book stores, tj max, and target just up the street! So that helps me not to be so trapped inside my hotel room every day ha ha!
Cross your fingers that I don't go crazy these next couple of weeks.....
Love Always,

7 comments:
Ha! Charlee thats so funny! Good memories to tell the children someday though, right? Hang in there!
oh man! ok the pool is WAY better than when I was in Connecticut! you could turn the extra bed into your a craft room! ha! time will go by fast....hopefully! I miss having you here!
Char I'm sorry you're the only wife out there. It looks and sounds like you're making the best out of it though. We miss hanging out with you every day. And don't worry, Nixon asks about you everyday still so he hasn't forgotten about you. HAHA. Love ya tons and we can't wait for you to get your butts back to Utah!
Oh my gosh why are we not together? we are both going to go out of our minds. thats just what our hotel room looked like in CT!!! SOooo awful to live out offf ahhhh! The pool is pretty nice tbough. Better than the one in CT. I bet its soooo hot haha!!! So funny about all your food sitting out on the dresser. What TV is that though? Didn't you guys leave yours out on the grass hahaha??
PS - what do you mean about living there at least 3 weeks?? are you guys thinking of not doing the extended or would you just be staying somewhere else for extended? Cause if your not doing extended, we're not. Did I tell you Austin's really wanting to go to Georgia now???? Blah!!!
Oh my!! You have to love summer sales huh? I was the only girl all summer too! Its hard but I just got into a routine and the days went by fast! Hang in there, that is funny! You will be home before you know it! thank heavens for reality tv haaha
Char you are so funny! I love the pics! I hope it goes by fast for you:) I am excited to have my favorite neighbors back!!
thanks for dropping by recently-ahh. i can't believe my eyes with this post. so sorry it's not what you expected, we had the same sort of experience here. nothing is harder. hope you learn a lot!
Post a Comment