Wednesday, August 18, 2010

...Great Movie Weekend...

Last Saturday I experienced a FIRST....and that first was going to see a movie all ALONE! Let me tell you.....it wasn't all that bad!  As long as I had my yummy treats I would be good!

The movie that I went and saw was.....
and it was amazing! I loved every minute of it! Julia Roberts is the most stunning and unbelievable actress of all times! She is beautiful and was so amazing in this movie! It was such an uplifting movie about finding who you really are and what really matters the most in life! It made me want to go to Europe that much more! Hopefully someday.... I had previously read the book a couple of years ago...when I wasn't really into reading I guess ha....cause I didn't really like the book to be honest, but I LOVED the movie! I think it was because I understood what was actually going on and wasn't confused like I was with the book ha ha! So for all of you who have not seen it yet...GO! You will love it!
Then on Sunday, Jeff and I went and saw this beauty....Inception! I absolutely LOVED this one as well! It was such a great movie that made you think and was not PREDICTABLE at all, that's what made me love it so much! And I just love Leonardo DiCaprio...any movie he is in is just plain good!

'A Dream, In A Dream, Within A Dream!'

I just can't believe someone could come up with a movie like this, it blows my mind!

Lets just say I lucked out with two great movies for the weekend! And these two will definitely be in our movie collection that's for sure!

Now the next movie on my list would be....The Switch with Jennifer Aniston!
Hopefully its just as good as these two!

Love Always,

1 comment:

Jes said...

loved inception! I want to see Eat Pray Love sooo bad but I am making myself wait until I finish the book! wish you were still here and we could go see the switch together this weekend! boo.