Monday, August 9, 2010

...What's New...

So Jes and I were getting tired of looking at ourselves in the mirror and seeing bad bad rootgrowth....so we did something about it...

We did our hair from out of the box...ah.....risky I know!
So this would be the before picture....look at those bad ROOTS!
In the processing stage....
Jes and I were starting to think this was a bad idea when my roots were turning RED....
But in the end it ended up looking like this.....

Not too bad right??
Quite happy about the outcome even though I do have a little strawberry blonde roots ha ha!

At least I don't have to look in the mirror anymore and be disgusted! Yay!
Well last Sunday Jeff and I had went to the beach just the two of us and it was absolutely lovely! Nothing better then being with the man of my dreams!
It was such a great day for the beach and it wasn't crowded at all so that was so nice!
Seriously? What a hunk! Ha
Having a little too much fun with the camera...
Such a great day to just spend with my man at the beach in Boston!

Not knowing that it was going to be our last Sunday in Boston....

More than half of the guys of the office decided to move to Valdosta, Georgia to sell at for the rest of the summer and to sell in the extension! And we decided to jump on the bandwagon and head to Georgia....

So I'm glad that we had such a great day Sunday with just the two of us to make the last Sunday so much fun in Boston!

Goodbye Boston.....

Hello Georgia!

Love Always,

1 comment:

matt and eve lloyd said...

WHAT?! We are only 3.5 hours away from each other! I'm so sad we're leaving on Saturday...we would have loved to get together. When are you guys heading home? LOVE your hair. I think it looks really good! Let me know the details about the rest of your summer plans so we can plan a get together soon! Welcome to Georgia!