Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wow...am I really back in the blogging world?? I sure hope so!

Has it really been ALMOST a YEAR since I've blogged, um....YES! Crazy! Where have I been seriously! Life has been a little busy for me for some odd reason but anywho I am back into the blogging world and couldn't be more excited! (: 

With this blog being the journal of our lives I need to rewind (again...I know) but just on a few things! (:

As you all know Jeff is still in the summer sale world....(when is he ever going to stop?? I don't know ha) but last year he worked in.....
LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK!

Sad, that I only got to spend a total of 20 days with my hubby (which was the hardest summer of my life..never could do that again) but I had to stay back to keep my job at the best dentist office I could ever work at! So thanks to SKYPE that I could see my hubby's face!

So since I was only in New York for a total of 20 days I don't have too much to blog about but I did make sure when I was there that we went to Time Square! Yay! 

So here's a few pictures of our little adventure in New York City..... 

M&M Factory (:
Why can't my husband just smile?? Nope he has to ALWAYS make a face of some sort!



Had to get my New Yorker HAT! (:
Not exactly sure what he is doing in this picture....ha ha

Um....yes please! (:

Central Park....so beautiful!
Just wishin' and hopin' he could go show them how its done (:
Seriously crazy about this man of mine!!! (:


Why so serious???? Ha
Um...Hello Jason Mraz! (:
No matter what we did in New York....I was NOT going to leave until I saw the WICKED MUSICAL!! 
Inside the Theater....the greatest musical set up ever! Loved every minute of this show!!!
Yes....we were on the top row but I didn't care one bit cuz I loved it! Jeffers was such a trooper to go to it! I think he secretly liked it but he wouldn't admit that ha!
Yes I AM! (:
Yes he is too! (:
Good Ole Time Square....loved it but WAY too many people there!

Loved being in New York when I got to be there! Jeff on the other hand wouldn't wish to go back to work....those poor people seem like they are just so angry about life....how could they, they live in New York such a fun city!! Oh well....fun vacation spot that's for sure! (:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I kinda miss being in New York...just a little. And...Jeff doesn't know how to smile.